Its Me

I just realized that wattpad put the chapter "First Day Of Work" as private so you can't view it unless you follow me. It's supposed to be the chapter after "You got the job."
10 more chapters left
--------------------------
Location- Windmill Hospital
Date- January 29, 2015 Thursday
Time- 4:12am
--------------------------
M A R I A POV ( haven't had one of these in a while )

"Doc !!" I heard my dad shouting out into the hallway. The doctor soon came in and saw that I was awake, but hasn't spoken.

"Can you speak ? Can you hear me ?" The Doctor asked Me.

"Yes." I said.

I was confused on why I was laying in the hospital bed, and why a lot of celebrities was sitting in my hospital room. Don't get me wrong I loved the fact that I was waking up to four sexy ass niggas in my hospital room. Tyra, August, Chris, and Trey. It was even two other little cute boys who looked around my age.

"Oh my gosh, Maria your awake. I almost died in the inside." August said rushing over to my hospital bed. How the fuck this sexy ass nigga know my name ? I ain't complaining though.

"Give her space. She just woke up." The doctor said, moving him back. "Do you know where you are?"

"No."

"Your in Windmill Hospital. Do you know why your here ?"

"No."

"You were in a serious car accident on January 15, 2015. You slipped into a coma for 2 weeks and today is January 29, 2015, and its currently four o'clock in the morning." The doctor said, trying to familiarize me about my surroundings.

It's 2015 already. Just yesterday it was 2013. A car accident ? How ? I just on the couch watching a movie with my mother, before I went upstairs and went to sleep. Now all of a sudden I'm in a hospital bed and it's 2015z did I sleep for 2 years ?

"Maria, how you feeling ?" August asked.

"I'm..... I'm okay." I answered looking around the hospital room and everyone in it. Her eyes stopped when she saw her dad. "Daddy why all these people in here ?"

"There here for you." I could only honestly say I only knew three people in the room with me out of the many in here.

"But, they don't know me. I don't know them either. I only saw them on TV. I must be dreaming."

"Maria you don't know who I am ?" August asked.

"Yes, your August Alsina."

"Besides that."

"No."

"Really ?"

"GOT EEEMMMM !! I know who you are child !!" I laughed.

"You do !!?" He asked, as a smiled appeared on his face.

"No, like I dead ass don't. I just wanted to get yo hopes up." The smile slowly faded, as he realized what I said.

"What's the last thing you remember ?" The doctor asked me.

"Watching tv with my mom, then I went upstairs to go to sleep, and woke up here."

"Oh my gosh." My dad said, before walking out into the hallway.

"I can tell you everything about what's going on, and what's happened. Only if you want me to." The doctor said.

"Please tell me."

"Something's may come to a shocker, and some can be devastating."

"Can you just tell me so I can understand what's going on." I was anxious to know how I met Chris Brown and August.