The Lock In

This chapter was wrote by Kvwv__ & Kierra_Grindin !

Picture of Aaliyah ( top left ), Katelyn ( top right ), & Destiny ( Bottom left ) in media. Picture of Tray ( Bottom right ) .
---------------------------------------------
Location- Maria House
Date- October 16, 2014 Friday
Time- 3:55 pm
---------------------------------------------
M A R I A POV

"MARIA GET UP ! You have to come to the school lock in tonight." Lauren some how got in my house, and managed to break in my room to wake me up.

"How the hell you get in here ? Cause my dad is doing business and Brandon stayed after school." I asked slightly sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"Me and your dad been fucking, so he gave me a spare key no big deal."

"WHAT !"

"I'm joking. I'm joking. Your dad was walking out the door when I arrived, so he let me in. But, hey yo dad is sexy."

"Okkkkkk ! What do you want ?"

"Get your ass up its almost 4 in the afternoon. Just cause August don't need you to babysit right now doesn't mean you get to sleep all day."

"For real Lauren.... What do you want ?"

"There's a school lock in tonight and you have to come."

"But, isn't it for enrolled students that go there ?"

"Your still enrolled. I have to tell every teacher that calls your name on the roll every morning that your home schooled."

"Ugh. What time tonight ?"

"6:00. So get the packing stuff you need. Oh, and Ms. Everything is going to be there with her two little puppies following her and laughing at everything she says."

Lauren was referring to Aaliyah and her two friends. I already know that they are going to bug the hell out of me, so I have to make sure I bring my beats headphones to tune them out.

"Come on get up, get up. Take a shower and pack some shit. We don't have all day."

"Lauren it's only four."

"Your point being...?"

Nobody has time to argue with this chick, so I just rolled out of bed and grabbed some clothes and under clothing, then got in the shower.

---------------------------------------------
Location- Aaliyah House
Date- October 16, 2014 Friday
Time- 5:25 pm
---------------------------------------------
A A L I Y A H POV

"Melanie could you take any longer ? We only got about 25 minutes until the lock in I'm not trying to be late." My hands are starting to hurt from banging on the door for about a good ten minutes.

"Black people are always late." She yells from behind the closed bathroom door.

"Yea, but your not fully black." Before, I knew it the shower was running. Did this bitch really just start the shower ?

Try having Melanie as a sister. Every since her and August started having problems she's been back here living with me and our mother. Hell, whatever the fuck August did he need to fix it.

Maria thinks she's all big and shit cause she works for August. Little does she knows my sister is dating August...well WAS dating August thanks to her. Karma is a bitch though, so it'll come back on her.

5:45pm

"Okay, Faggot lets go."

"I'm far from an faggot.."