Thugs 'R' Us

Would Y'all Want Maria To Have A Boy Or Girl ? ( incline comment your answer )
-------------------------------
Location- Maria House
Date- November 1, 2014 Saturday
Time- 11:30am
-------------------------------
M A R I A POV

The only person I could really text was Lauren, even though I was still kind of mad at her. Lauren was the only friend that knew about the baby, so I had no choice but to call her. I would of called Chris, but I have this thoery that he was the one who told August in the first place. Maybe, things would of gone differently if I got to tell Aug instead of Chris big mouth ass. Lauren arrived a good ten minutes after I called her.

"What's going on ? Brandon told me you was yelling on the phone and next thing you know your throwing glass onto the floor." Lauren asked, rushing into the room standing by the

"August called me." I said, laying on the bed facing the opposite way from Lauren.

"What he say ?"

"He knows about the baby."

"What you mean he don't believe it's he's ?"

"Exactly, what it sound like."

"Like, what he say ?"

"Does it matter. I'm just trying to figure out who told him."

"So, wait you didn't tell him ?"

"No, and I also want to know if Brandon heard what I said."

"BRANDON !!" Lauren yelled, and all you heard was his feet running up the stairs.

"Yes ?"

"Did you hear what I said ?" I asked sitting up and making eye contact with him.

"About you being...um...pregnant ? Yes."

"Just don't tell dad, okay ?"

"I won't I promise. But, who were you on the phone with ?"

"The baby daddy." Lauren said.

"Who's the daddy ?"

"It doesn't matter Brandon. You can go back to doing what you were doing."

He stood there for a minute, before going back downstairs. Great, now Brandon knows. It won't be long before my father knows. But, since August fired me I need to go on a search for a new job asap.

"Well, August fired me so maybe I could come back to school."

"August fired you ?!"

"Okay, can you like stop repeating everything I'm saying. Please."

"I'm sorry everything is just like so shocking to me. I didn't think he was so rude."

"I tired telling you this. August is straight forward with everything and thats what scares me."

"Well, I don't think coming back to school would be such a good idea."

"Why ? What's wrong ?"

"There's a rumor, well everybody at school knows your...like, pregnant."

"Oh my gosh ! Are you like for real right now ?"

"Dead ass."

"Ok..ok. What did Tray say ?"

"He thinks its just some stupid rumor that Aaliyah and her friends started."

Thank god. I'm just so fustrated right now. Why does being pregnant have to be such a big deal ? Why does everybody think its part of their business to know when someone else is pregnant. I'm just...so, tired right now.