ThanksGiving

For All The People Asking What Maria Look Like Or For A Picture Here You Go. There's Another Picture In The Chapter "First Day Of Work"

----------------------
Location- August House
Date- November 27, 2014 Thursday
Time- 9:12am
-----------------------
A U G U S T POV

"Big head wake up." I said patting him on his butt.

"Well, I get it from you." He said turning the opposite way in his bed.

"No, you got your mama head cause your head huge." I laughed picking him up bridal style.

"Your head gigantic." He laughed with his eyes still closed, laying in my arms like if he was sleep.

"Okay, you win." I carried him to the bathroom, and made him stand on his own two feet. "Get undress and get in the tub. I already ran your bath water, obviously."

"Where we going ?" He asked taking off his shirt and pants.

"We got to go to the grocery store to get stuff for grandma's thanksgiving dinner tonight."

"Oh okay. I'm going to eat all the food."

"That's why your head big now. Cause everything you eat goes to your head."

He already had gotten everything off an climbed into the tub. I ran downstairs to call my mama to see if she needed anything, so I can make a list of it and be able to go get it.

"Ma, I'm finna run to the store with Ant. Need anything for tonight ?"

"Yeah, I need you to make up with Maria, and bring her to my house tonight."

"Ma, I'm serious I'm not about to talk about this. You need anything from the store or not ?"

She sighed and I already knew she rolled her eyes too. "Yeah, bring me some Mac 'N' cheese, Some more cornbread, corn, and green beans, oh also some drinks."

"Alright, love you ma."

"Love you too, August."

If I didn't call her we would of had straight Turkey and Ham for thanks giving. But, all I'm really looking forward to is stuffing & dressing with cranberry sauce.

But, I tried to avoid thinking bout Maria today. But, thanks to my mother she gone be drifting on my mind now. Call me a bad guy I don't care, and what happened at toys 'R' us not to long ago almost made me pick up the phone and call M.

I know I've been flip floppy with the whole situation, but I'm really just stuck between "The baby might be mine" and "The baby not mine." Don't act like y'all ain't never been in a situation similar to me.

Like, if you got played by a dude it fucks up your mind and makes you think everybody trying to play you. So, you meet another dude and you just feel like he playing but he says he not. Then, you stuck between "He playing me" and "What if." Well, that's my problem. I'm not trying to get fucked over again.

But, anyways after I got off the phone with my mama I wrote the stuff down and went to check on Ant. Make sure he ain't having a surprise asthma attack or something.

"It's thanksgiving so I have to go over my gwanny house to eat.......Yes, How do you know my gwanny name ?.......What do you want me to tell her ?.....Oka-."

"Ant, who you talking to ?" I asked coming around the corner.

"Robert."

"What did he want ?"

"He wanted me to tell Gwanny something."

"What he want you to tell her ?"

"I can't tell you I have to tell Granny."