Graduation

Writers block again but I wanted to update for y'all.
2 Chapters Left...
---------------------------
Location: WS University
Date: May 16, 2015 Saturday
Time: 9:15am
--------------------------
M A R I A POV

Windmill State University. At ten o'clock in the morning today, will be the day I graduate. Me and my best friend Lauren will be able to walk the stage today, then later go out and party hard. Today is also Lauren's birthday.

"I honestly only gave a ticket to my parents." Lauren said, as the lady kept going over what we had to do, like if we haven't practiced it ten times already.

"I didn't invite nobody out of state either. I just got one for my dad, brother, and auntie."

"You give one to Aggy ?"

"Yeah, I gave her one too. But, if she does show up I just hope she doesn't be a pain in my ass."

"Right or else I'll have to fight today."

"Oh please. I beat her ass before and she still acts the same."

"You didn't do a very good job then." Lauren smirked at me. "But, guess who I saw with Chris and them... And he had a ticket."

"Who ?"

"Jamal..." Lauren said, smirking and looking away.

"Oookkkk... Why you acting like that ?"

"Girl, stop. I saw how y'all was bonding at prom. Then, how he stuck up for you. You can't deny you like him."

"Lauren stop." I could feel my cheeks getting hot, so I already knew I was blushing and turning red.

"But, that's none of my business." She said, sipping on her invisible tea with her pinky up.

"Chilllll.....we just friends."

Our principal lead us out to the auditorium at the University. We took our seats, as every students parents and relatives filled the seats around us. I scanned the crowd looking for my peeps.

I spotted Brandon waving and smiling big at me from the stands with my dad right behind him just smiling. I waved at them both, as I continued to look for August and them.

"L-L-Look there's my mom." Lauren said, grabbing my arm, smiling and waving at her mom.

"Where's your dad ?"

"I don't know. He's probably running late like always. Where's August ?"

"I'm not sure."

---------------------------
Location: August House
Date: May 16, 2015 Saturday
Time: 9:45am
--------------------------
A U G U S T POV

"Faster, Papi ! Faster !" Aggy moaned. "I-I'm about to cum."

"Me too, baby."

"Man, turn this shit off. I don't want to watch this." I said, slapping Trey phone out his hand.

"Nah, man let me see that shit. I was watching that." Chris said, taking Trey phone and walking else where.

"I'm trying to show you my new move that goes along with my song 'Slow Motion.'"

"It sounded like she wanted you to go in fast motion." I laughed. "How did you even manage to record it without her knowing ?"

"See I didn't show you the whole video. See she was on that Kim Kardashian shit....she let me record it."

"Ew, man that's disgusting."

"It didn't feel disgusting."

"Anyways, where is Tyga so we can head to Maria and Lauren's graduation ?"