Halloween Part 2

------------------------------
Location- August House
Date- October 31, 2014 Friday
Time- 5:33pm
------------------------------
A A L I Y A H POV

"Happy Halloween !" Melanie grinned, with me walking in behind her. "Why all y'all looking at me like that ?" Melanie asked.

I looked around the room, as everybody was mean mugging. I was shocked to see Tray and Jared, but not surprised to see Lauren and Maria. I knew they asses was gone be here, but I bet they shocked to see me.

The room was silent for a minute, until Mama Sheila spoke up.

"Let me go in the kitchen, before I beat a hoe."

"Ma !!"

"What August ?!"

"Language !"

"I'm sorry." She said, before going into the kitchen.

"Can I talk to you, Melanie?" August asked, as he pressed play on the music, and him an Mel went outside for a minute. Everybody started talk amongst themselves, as I stood at the doorway looking stupid.

"Hey, guys." I said approaching Maria and them.

"Why are you talking to us ?" Lauren mugged.

"I wasn't. I was talking to Tray and Jared."

"Who is she ?" I heard Jared whisper to Tray.

"Hell, I don't know. She just always saying hi to me. Just smile and wave." Tray said, as him and Jared smiled and waved at me.

"Now, I'm talking to y'all Lauren an Maria... Y'all surprised to see me here ?" I cockily smiled.

"No." "Yes !" Maria bluntly said No, while Lauren said yes.

"Why are you here ?" Maria asked.

"Same reason your here, Ant. Ant is my nephew." I was at least expecting a gasp, or some surprised emotion from Maria, but she didn't seem to care. She just kept twirling the straw around in her cup.

"Tray, you want to sit down ?" He nodded his head, as Maria grabbed his hand and went to sit on the couch, leaving me with Lauren and Jared.

"Okay, can you like go call your little minions or something ? Cause you sort of cock blocking us right now." Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Sure, just don't get pregnant like Maria." I whispered in her ear, as I walked off.

Now, the only thing I need to figure out is who the baby daddy is. I'm pretty sure I can get it from somebody....somebody has to know. My only guess right now is Tray, since they seemed to know each other when I first saw them together at the Lock In.

------------------------------
Location- August House
Date- October 31, 2014 Friday
Time- 5:45pm
------------------------------
M E L A N I E POV

August lead me outside, talking bout we need to talk. Talk about what ? Ain't nothing to talk about !

"Why are you here ?" He said, causing me to roll my eyes at him.

"Boy, this is Halloween. All that drama between us gone have to chill today. Ant is my son, so trust and believe I'm going to speed time with him...especially on holidays. So, don't be surprised when you see me on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, Easter, His Birthday, Fourth of July, etc. Well, that's if you get custody." I smiled, pushed him aside and walked back into the house to find Aaliyah.

When I walked into the house I was almost knocked over by King, Ant, and his nappy headed ass cousins, but lucky August caught me. I got back on my feet, as August rolled his eyes at me and went about his business.