Where Do We Go From Here ?

Does anybody know August nieces birthday's ?

Final Chapter
---------------------------
Location: Maria's House
Date: July 2, 2015 Thursday
Time: 3:00am
--------------------------
M A R I A POV

He is leaving me for three months. This wouldn't had mattered to me about a year ago. But, now....now it effects me. I tried to use Rhythm as an excuse, but hell she won't notice. I hope tomorrow takes forever to come. I only got 24 hours left with him till he's gone...until October.

I was pulled from my thoughts as he started tossing and turning in his spot. I could hear Rhythm starting to cry, so I went ahead and started heading to her room. I look at her in her crib, as she started to tighten her face and cry a tad louder.

I picked her up checking her diaper, as I could smell the shit from a distance. I grabbed some whips, powder, and another diaper. After, changing her diaper I gave her, her pacifier as her eyes started to close as I placed her back in her crib. I stood there watching my little baby sleep, as I felt hands creep around my waist and a body making contact with mine.

"Come back to beeeeed." August whispered in my ear dragging the word 'bed'. I didn't say anything I just turned around and kissed his lips quickly before walking back to my room.

"You know we gone have to go back to my house this afternoon, so I can pack."

"Don't remind me."

"I got you a spare key to my house, by the way. Also, can you watch Anthony ?"

"Sure."

"I'm going to miss y'all."

"Is Ant used to this ?

"Yea, something like that."

"I don't see how."

"I mean I can fly y'all out to come see me."

"I'm not putting my baby on no plane. I don't even get on planes myself."

"You not gone get on one to come see me ? You don't wanna visit other states ?"

"I'm scared of heights."

"Scaredy cat." He softly laughed, as I playfully slapped him in his chest.

"I'm not a scaredy cat."

"I can't tell." He said in the the middle of a yawn. He used one arm pulling me close to him, laying my head on his chest, as he laid on his back. I peaked his lips as I laid back down, closing my eyes to fall asleep.

"Baby." He said in his sleepy voice. I hate the fact that he calls me baby when we not even official, but it's whatever because I don't know how it's going to be with him gone.

"Hmm."

"Can you just please go on tour with me ? I'm gone be a loner, because Karrueche coming with Chris, Aggy going for Trey since they like becoming a thang now, and Chyna coming for Tyga."

I was hesitant to even answer. Part of me was saying yes, only because I know I'm gone miss him, everybody got a bae and he might start feeling lonely so he hooks up with a hoe, Aggy going so I need too keep an eye on her, and just for the trip. The half of me was saying no because I feel so bent up inside. I feel like I'm not in the right shape to be traveling. I'm not comfortable travling, and Aa'dia just got out the hospital so I don't want to travel as much, and I don't want to live on a tour bus.

"I don't want to."

"Ok." He said quickly with a lowkey attitude.

Later that day we woke up around eight in the morning. I fixed breakfast for everyone this time. I decided to stop being petty, especially cause it's the last time I'm going to see him for a while.