Asthma

4 Chapters Left...
---------------------------
Location: August's House
Date: April 15, 2015 Wednesday
Time: 2:20pm
--------------------------
M A R I A POV

I just got from school, and I was currently tired as hell halfway sleep on August bed, until he decided to walk in.

"Nope. Ain't no sleeping today. You got a doctors appointment at three, so get up and get dressed. You don't have a lot of time."

Of course, I was the only one not ready. Ant stayed over King house last night, so after the doctor's office we are going to go pick him up. I got ready in about five minutes, as we went out to the car. He started the car and bagged out the driveway. On the way, "How many times" played on the radio as I looked out the window and started to sing to it.

"How many times I got to tell that ass to come over ?"

"Once." August smirked at the rode, I chuckled and continued to sing the song.

"I hit up diddy. He told me he did it. He said the liquor just bring out the freaks. Them bitches lit, Dropping that ass to a split. Talking bout me, I'm the shit. I just get down for the money, the bitches, and cars And my niggas, they whipping the bricks."

"Damn. That's your favorite part ain't it ?" August asked, as we pulled into the hospital parking lot.

I rolled my eyes at him as we made our way in. August signed me in as we waited in the waiting for a good five minutes, before my doctor came out calling my name.

"Maria Marie Gomez."

"That's me." I said raising my hand.

"Come with me." I got up and did as told, with August right behind me holding my hand. "Have a seat."

I took my seat ready for him to tell me about running test or some shit, hell it might even tell me about my baby. I'm just hopping that all of it is good news.

"Okay, today we're going to run a few quick test just to check and make sure everything is going fine. But, first I want to ask if everything is going ok ? Any remembrance of any sort ? Anything been hurting ?"

"Yes, my private area cause August was throbbing in and out of me about four days ago, besides that I've been fine." That's what I wanted to say.

"No, pain. But, I have been slowly remembering maybe a few little bitty things but nothing major."

"Well, I'm glad to hear that. Also, Rhythm is almost done growing so I'm going to let y'all sign the birth certificate today. And, after the test y'all are more welcome to leave or visit y'all's daughter. Extra tip on how to get your memory back, is to remind her of big events that happened that either scared her, made her extremely happy, extremely sad, anything in that nature. But, Maria follow me so we can take the test. August you can wait in the waiting room."

August hugged me and kissed my forehead, before walking out into the waiting room. I followed the doctor down the hallway, and into one of the testing rooms. I laid onto the bed as the doctor started to put things on my head.

"Okay, we are going to do EEG testing. Original name is electroencephalogram. It's a big word, so we just say EEG. What this does is the electrodes, the metal disc I'm putting on your head, picks up the electrical signals from your brain and record them on an EEG machine. Because your brain is constantly producing tiny electrical signals, it's going to show your brain pattern on my computer screen. Don't worry this will not harm your brain, nor hurt. This is perfectly safe, do you understand ?"

I nodded my head "yes" as he continued to put the disc onto my head. I felt like I was one of the aliens in the movies now a days, cause I had shit attached to my head.