Christmas

Please VOTE and COMMENT !! I hate ghost readers !!
Gender Is revealed next chapter.
--------------------------
Location- August House
Date- December 24, 2014 Wednesday
Time- 8:15am
--------------------------
M A R I A POV

I was woken from a sudden shift on the right side of the bed. It felt as if weight has been lifted off of the bed. I moved my arm to feel the spot, and all I felt was the bed sheet. I then knew that August had gotten up. My thoughts were interrupted from the sound of a door shutting. I raised up and laid my head on the bed board.

August had just went into the restroom, so I climbed out of bed and slipped off my uncomfortable pants that I slept in. I totally forgot I was living with August until further notice. I took off my shirt too, leaving myself in my panties and bra.

I left August room and went into the guest room where all my things were to find clothes to change into. Looking in the dressers I pulled out some gray nike training pants for women and a black nike hoodie, then made my way downstairs. On my way downstairs I accidentally bumped into August coming out of his room.

"I was wondering where you went. You look like you about to go running."

"I think I will later." I said, gripping the rail and making my way down the stair case.

"But, it's freezing outside." He said, as we lend on the counter top in the kitchen.

"It'll get hot once I start running."

"Well, to bad you can't."

"Who says ?"

"Me."

"Why's that ?"

"Cause I want us to go house hunting today."

"But, it's Christmas Eve..Can we even do that ?"

"Hell, we are today." He smirked, before walking to the refrigerator smacking my ass.

"Chill, this ass don't belong to you."

"Says who ?"

"Me."

"Why's that ?"

"Because it belongs to Tray."

"Oh, please. When the last time you talk to that fruit cake ?"

"I actually talked to him last night for your information."

"Damn. He must be your side piece ?" August laughed, pouring me and him some orange juice.

"Why you say that ?"

"Cause you was just all up on me yesterday. Snuggling all up under me and stuff, letting me call you baby. Also, let me entwine our hands and kiss on you."

"Um, no. Correction, when you were kissing on me I pushed you off and told you to stop. Then, the cuddling was just because...like there was no feelings involved or nothing. I just felt like cuddling, if I had a dog I'd cuddle with my dog. If you were Ant I'd still cuddle with you, I just felt like cuddling. Out of anything you the side piece."

Like, I said before there's nothing going on between me and August I just like cuddling. To me the cuddling was just cuddling not couple cuddling. Maybe, I'm just taking it the wrong way. No, more cuddling then.

"Fine. Play hard to get I like that."

"Who says I'm playing ? I just don't want you." I went upstairs before any reply was given. I went in Ant's room just to see if he was sleeping well.

He laid in his batman onesie, with is legs and arms all over the place. His batman cover was on the floor and just by looking at him I could tell he was a wild sleeper.