Birthday Boy part 2

Y'all telling me I'm moving to slow with the 'action' or whatever. But, yall have to remember August just turned 22 and Maria is only 17. Do yall want him to go to jail ? Yes ? Okay, I'm about to change the whole demeanor of the story. Hope y'all like it :) just wait till after his birthday.

----------------------------------------------
Location- Outside August house
Date- September 03, 2014 Wednesday
Time- 2:45 pm
----------------------------------------------
A U G US T POV

"Aye, M buckle Ant up for me while I lock the door."

"Okay."

I locked the door, as we all got in the car to head to my mom's house. I'm really excited to see my bother Travis. That nigga be on some stuff, but overall he funny as hell.

I started the car and head to my mom's house. The car ride was silent expect the fact of Ant singing whatever song came on the radio.

"Yayy !" Anthony cheered in his booster sit, as we pulled into my mother's drive way. "We at Grandma house. Maria, you gone love grandma, cause I do." He unbuckled himself, and hoped out the car. He quickly ran to the door, and rung the doorbell. Within three seconds Chay opened the door. Me and Maria was still in the car.

"Ready ?" I asked her with a smirk on my face.

"You actin' like this a life or death situation." She said, swinging the car door open and getting out.

I grabbed the cake, and got out too, and we both walked to the front door. It was cracked, cause Chay already knew I was coming. We walked into the leaving room where everybody was at.

"AUGUST HERE !!" Billy yelled. I dapped Billy up, and he told me happy birthday. Then, my mom walked into the room.

"August, baby, look at you. Happy Birthday ! Where Melanie ? You finally got rid of that dirty little hoe ? I never liked her. Still trying to figure out why you stuck your pee pee in her. Don't get me wrong I love my grandson, but I don't like his mother." She said, before embracing me in a hug.

"Really, ma ?" I laughed. "She not a hoe." I said, hugging her back.

"Yes, she is son. You just to blind to see it. But, who is this beautiful lady ? I see you upgraded, son. Hello, my name is Sheila, August Mother." My mom said, sticking out her hand.

"Hey, my name is Maria." M smiled, shaking my mothers hand.

"August, I think I'm gone like your new girlfriend."

"Ma ?"

"What ?"

"She not my girlfriend. She just my friend."

"Boy, if you say so. But, come on in the kitchen where your family at. Also, so you can sit the cake down. Good thing you brought one, cause we didn't buy one." Maria giggled at my mother, as we headed to the kitchen.

"Actually, Maria bought it for me." I said, placing the cake onto the counter.

"Told you."

"What ?"

"What you young peple call it now a days ? Bae ? Yeah, that's your bae !" She teased.

"Ma, messing with you ?" Tavis laughed, approaching me.

"Ain't nobody messing with him. I'm just saying he should of stuck his pee pee in her instead of Melanie."

I could see M face turn a bright red. She was blushing hard as hell. I laughed then turned all my attention back to Travis.

"Travis man ! What's up ?!" I dapped him up, and we had a few laughs.

A/N- Don't mean to inturrupet the story, but when it comes to august family man I DUG to find his family members....like i feel like I'm related to him now lmao. But, how many siblings he got ? I only discover 4... So far.