People who think they're all that and a bag of chips

You know that person. We all do.

That one person who thinks they are God's gift to mankind and everyone else is meant to serve them.

It's one thing to have confidence, but these people are full of it. Everything has to be about them, all the time. 24/7.

Don't even think about talking about yourself around these people for a second. As soon as you mention something about you, this person has to talk about how they did that too, only they did it 20 times better than you, of course, and oh, did you know they did this?

No, you didn't know, or yes, you did, but either way you really don't care.

Oh, but this person can't wait to tell you about the last sports game they won, or play they performed in, or contest they won, because all they care about is what they did.

How you're doing or what you've been up to really isn't important to these people. In fact, you'll probably find that these people disappear as soon as the conversation topic strays away from them.

No matter what you do or say, these people will probably never change. Their number one priority is themselves, and they'll do whatever it takes to accomplish their goals. You, and your goals, are nothing more than an object in the way.

These people annoy me to no end. Because you know what? News flash: we are all equal. I know, crazy! We are all humans. We all have a heart, lungs, brain, etc.

That means that no one is more or less important than anyone else. You hear me? No one!

So don't listen to what people say. You know it's not true. We are all equal.

And if there's a person in your life who isn't willing to support you 110% because they are too busy focusing on themselves, guess what, they don't deserve you.

Be kind and considerate of other people. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Cuz that's what losers do.

xoxo Emmalynn