Love #9: Horoscopes

Okay, so i know what people say. That horoscopes are completely fake, you can't take anything they say seriously, whatever. But I have had way too many freak 'coincidences' with them to listen to what those people say.

If you have read my bio, you know that I'm an Aries. And if you are familiar with star signs at all, you are probably scared of me now. It's okay, I don't blame you.

See, Aries people tend to be... assertive. And demanding. And loud. And... scary.

I wish I could say I was kidding. But... I'm not.

Anyways, that aside, horoscopes are so fun! I love finding out what my friend's signs are and then looking them up to see if their description matches their personality. More often than not, it does. And it's really funny because you often learn more about people from these things that you wouldn't know just by looking at them. Or talking to them.

I just find it really weird how scarily accurate those things are. And I've had several moments where I tell someone I'm an Aries and they just give me a knowing look and say 'explains a lot'.

....literally. It's come to that point.

But I don't even care! Because you know what? I am not alone! There are over a million other Aries around the world who are in the same place that I am. *sings* I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE

I don't know. Horoscopes are just so interesting. I know some people say that the reason they come true is because people read them and then make decisions in their lives to make the predictions come true that they might not have made otherwise, but usually I read horoscopes and they connect to events that have already happened. Like, in my past. As in, I couldn't alter my life to meet those results because it has already happened. Like,

HOROSCOPES ARE REAL

I don't know. I guess it's a personal thing whether or not you choose to believe them, but I definitely do. I don't base my life around them or anything, but I do find them interesting and amusing.

So how about this? Comment your horoscope and whether or not the 'typical' characteristics of your horoscope describe you. I want to know if it matches up, because it always seems to among my friends!

Maybe we are just all the spokespeople for our signs. I wouldn't be surprised. That's how accurate they are.

ANYWAYSSS yes comment your sign.

Any other Aries out there???

xoxo Emmalynn