When inspiration strikes...

I always get inspiration to write at the worst times.

Like right now, I really should be doing my science work, but I'm here. On Wattpad. Writing a rant, AND a chapter of Pitch Black. . . At the same time.

Ooo skills. Multitasking writer swag (insert emoji with peace sign)

Anyway, but does this ever happen to anyone else? When you should be doing anything BUT writing, and then your spidey senses start tingling and you get that overwhelming urge to just write?

Because that's me, like, every single second of my life.

Well, every single second of my life that I'm NOT supposed to be writing that is.

And then, like the good writer I try to be, I attempt to set aside time every weekend for writing. But of course, the moment I sit down in my allotted writing-time, I lose inspiration. There isn't a single creative cell left in body. Did they all just get up and walk away? WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU?

No, but seriously, this irritates me so much. I set aside time to write, and I have no ideas. I set aside time to study, or do homework or hang out with friends or whatever, and I HAVE to write.

Like, whaaaaaaaat?

Am I the only one out there like this? Or have you experienced this too? Please comment or vote or something so I know I'm not alone.

Seriously, though. I'm forever alone. (swaggy peace sign emoji makes second appearance)

Anyyyywayyyyss....

What's up with you guys?

Okay I'm really procrastinating here. I need to study, but I'm pretending that my rant is more important than my grades because well. . . um. . .

I'm done. I am totally and seriously done.

But before I go, one more quick question. Do you all prefer I make my rants longer, or keep them around the length they are? For example, this chapter is only around 300 words. My actual wattpad novels have chapters that are around 1000 words. So, what would you rather?

Short and sweet?

Or long and. . . long and. . .

Long and fabulous?

Peace out, girl scouts!