Even More

Chapter: 24

"This is the London Eye, the highest observation wheel...." I blocked the tour guides voice and turned to Amairany.

"This is boring." I whispered dully, this is where Zayn and I went for our date so I already knew about it.

"No it's so interesting!" Whispered Amairany excitedly. It was fun the first time, maybe just because I was with Zayn.

"Now if you are to fearful of riding this, you are free to go look around." Said our teacher.

"Amairany, stay with me?" I said looking at her hopefully. She looked from the capsule to me.

"Just because I love you." She said smiling. We walked the streets of London in awe at everything. Right down to the sidewalks we were surprised.

"So what did you and Zayn do yesterday?" She asked curiously.

"We went to the London eye, that's why I was bored." I said smiling.

"I wonder what he's doing right now." I wondered out loud.

Just as I said that my phone vibrated signalling a call was coming in. Without looking at the caller I.D. I paused at Amairany and answered.

"Love, are you busy?" Zayn asked.

Smile in his voice.

"No I'm just walking around with Amairany, why?" I asked now curiously to see why he called me.

"Well I wanted to see if you wanted to meet my mates today." He said happily.

"Yes! I'd love too-" I stopped at mid sentence and looked at Amairany who was looking at me questionably, I couldn't just leave her.

"What is it Elizabeth?" Asked Zayn from my sudden silence.

"Zayn, can Amairany come?" I asked now seeing Amairany even more confused.

"Of course!" He said smile still clearly in his voice.

"Okay then um we're by the London eye." I said smiling at a confused Amairany.

"Okay but it might be a while until I can pick you up. I'm in the studio right now."

"I'll go to the studio then, only if its okay with you and your friends." I said looking at Amairany. He paused, thinking of what to say.

"Are you sure you'll be able to find it?" He asked concerned.

"Of course I will! How hard would it be to find a studio, and we can always use google maps." I said confidence in my voice. He gave me the address and I put it in my phone.

"Okay, if you can't find it call me, because it's very dangerous for a beautiful woman to get lost in the city."

Blushing to myself and smiling when he said that.

"Okay bye Zayn, I'll see you there." Still smiling.

"I love you Elizabeth , be careful." He said still concerned.

"I will, I love you too." I smiled and ended my conversation, turning to Amairany.

"Wanna go meet Zayn and his friends?" I asked, smiling at her.

"Oh my gosh, are you serious! What kind of question is that! Of course!" Amairany exclaimed happily.

"Okay we just have to find out a way how to get there." I said looking out into the vast city, busy in every way.

"It says on my map we can walk and be there in 30 minuets." I said looking back at her.

"Let's start now before it gets anymore late!" She said following me while we walked along the streets.

After 20 minuets of pure power walking we got to the studio, a humongous building. Some by standing girls waiting outside, how did they always find exactly where they were, I would never know.

"You ready?" I said making my way to the steps.

"I hope I am." She said going to my side.

I went inside and saw Zayn waiting for me in the lobby. Giving me a kiss he went to greet Amairany.

"It's nice to finally met the mystery boy Elizabeth's been talking about." She said smiling. This made Zayn chuckle and look at me with happiness.

"Let me finally show you my friends, they've been dying to met you." He said wrapping his arm around my waist and leading us to the studio.

Walking in I saw microphones, guitars, and all kinds of things. I saw a sofa being occupied by the familiar blonde boy this time with headphones, most likely hear music. The fluffed brown head boy with blue eyes came into my view next, sitting on the couch on his phone. Harry was on his laptop looking at something with interest.

"Guys this is Elizabeth." Zayn said to get only Harry's, and the blue eyed boys attention.

Then a pair of brown eyes came right in front of my view. He was the first to greet me.

"Well hello there, you must be the girl Zayn's been talking so much about, my names Liam." Liam said smiling at me. His greeting got Harry's and the blue eyed boy to stand on their feet, the blonde boy yet to hear anything because of his headphones.

"Hello, my name is Louis." Louis said giving me a genuine smile. Holding his hand out to shake.

Harry came next to say his hello.

"Hi, my names Harry." His voice very deep. He eyed Amairany who was in back of me and winked at her.

Her breath caught and I could hear it.

"Who's the girl in back of you? She looks quite familiar." Harry asked a cheeky grin on his face, his dimples showing.

She stood away from my shadow to shake his hand.

"Amairany." She answered shortly probably because of how shy she was.

He took her hand and kissed her knuckles.

"Well, I'm sure I've dreamt of you, that's why I recognised you, beautiful." He replied to her shyness.

I saw Amairany blushing wildly and Louis cleared his throat. Breaking them from their trance.

I saw the blonde boy get up from the couch and smiled widely at me.

"So you must be Elizabeth!" He said giving me a hug, he seemed more warm to a welcoming than the others. Once he let go he put his hand out.

"I'm Niall by the way." He said smiling broadly at me.

"Zayn, she's exactly everything you described." Said Liam smiling at me. Zayn tightened his grip around my waist and I looked up to him.

"Even more than what I described." He said his eyes serious. Looking straight at me.