Fall Into Place

Chapter: 25

Amairany and Harry were having their own conversation while Louis, Niall, And Liam were asking me a series of question, Zayn sitting my my side our hands intertwined. We spoke for who knows how long and Harry said he was going to drop Amairany off to our hotel, I stayed with Zayn because he said he would take me and to not worry. All his friends left soon after Amairany and Harry's departure.

"We should get going, before it gets any later." Zayn said grabbing his car keys.

We were walking to the exit but saw the building being surrounded by fans.

"Let's go through the exit in the back." Said Zayn motioning me to go with him.

When we got to his car he helped me in like always and made his way back to my hotel.

Zayn turned to me when he parked his car in front of the hotel, leaning in and gave me a soft kiss on the lips leaving me breathless again.

"Goodnight Elizabeth." He said as I opened my car door to leave.

"Goodnight Zayn." I replied back and he drove away once I was inside the hotel.

I dragged my feet across the carpet and fell on my bed once I got through the door, exhausted from walking all day today. I noticed right before my eyelids dropped that Amairany wasn't in the hotel room.

I heard someone trip on the floor and I jumped straight up to see it was Amairany, Harry helping her up. I checked my phone to see the time, 2 am.

"Amairany! What are you doing here so late!" I scolded at her. I saw her face red under her eyes, drunk.

"You aren't my mom." She stuttered and fell onto her bed. Harry looked somewhat sober.

"She had a little to much to drink." He said helping her into her bed, she was reluctant to stay.

"I was just helping her home." He said when she stayed put.

"Please tell her to call me in the morning, I'll leave my number on the night stand." He said before leaving out of the door. After the door was closed I went to see Amairany sound asleep.

"Gosh Amairany, you are a handful." I chuckled to myself , We were 18 so technically we could drink in England. I went back to bed checking up on Amairany every once and a while to see how she was.

"Tell me one interesting fact you learned from the London Eye." My teacher told us, that was our assignment for the day.

I looked at my paper and then to a quiet confused Amairany.

"How bad was I yesterday?" She asked concerned once our teacher was gone.

"Really bad." I laughed from how she stumbled in yesterday night.

She frowned and put her hands in her face.

"I probably ruined it for me and Harry." She mumbled to herself.

"I don't think so, he told me for you to call him when you woke up." I said looking back at my paper and starting to write my facts down.

"And you didn't think to tell me this until now!" She whispered angrily at me when my teacher came back into the library room.

"Well you needed to hurry in the morning so yes, it did think about it until now." I whispered back to her.

She looked at my paper for the answers, having difficulty in remembering what happened yesterday.

We wrote our answers for about an hour and went to our teacher to turn in our work.

"Okay, you are free to go for the day once you write in your diary's what you have done today." She told us and we retreated to our hotel room and I got my diary for school work out and started to write our activities for the day while Amairany went out towards the balcony to call Harry most likely. I finished just as Amairany walked into the door smiling.

"So, Harry asked me out today for a date!" She exclaimed happily at me.

"That's nice! I told you he would understand." I told her happy for her date.

"Wait, you didn't let me finish." She said looking at me with joy.

"How so?" I asked sitting up, now curious to hear her continued.

"A double date with you and Zayn!" She said smiling happily at me.

"Wow that's wonderful!" I exclaimed, excited for our date.

"We should get ready, Harry said he would come soon." She said going to the bathroom most likely to redo her hair.

"He said to wear something semi-formal!" She yelled out of the bathroom. I stopped and looked at her.

"I'll be back, I have to look for something semi-formal, then." I said going to the door and running to the nearest outlet store that had some decent dresses.

I saw a blue strapless dress with ruffles and rhinestones in the front, ending at the knee, it looked adorable and alluring, I decided to buy it and rushed home.

I saw Amairany curling her hair and she looked to see who came through the door.

"You know I would have let you wear something I had." She said finishing her last curl and letting it fall to her shoulder.

"It's alright, I already got the dress." I said setting my straightener to heat up.

"You should hurry." She said walking out of the bathroom to get her dress.

"I know." I mumbled as I started to straighten my hair. Half way done with my hair I hear a knock on the door and I hear Harry's voice greeting Amairany. I hear a knock on my bathroom door to see only Harry in back of me.

"Zayn said he'd come for you because he isn't ready either." He chuckled at how I was far from ready.

"Thank god!" I said continuing to do my hair. He laughed at my comment and smiled at the ground his dimples showing and continued to smile when he back up at me.

"Zayn knows where the place is at, we'll see each other there." Harry said as he and Amairany walked out of the door together with his hand in hers. I stayed straightening my last piece of hair and once I was done I went to go try out my dress, looking in the mirror, looking plain. I went to put some silver earrings and that made my dress look more enticing, I heard a knock on the door once I was done spraying my perfume on and went to the door to see Zayn, handsome as always in a dress shirt this time. He smiled at me and eyed me up and down and grabbed my hand twirling me. He leaned down and kissed me softy.

"Beautiful as always." He murmured against my lips, his cool mint breath. I smiled at him blushing and looked at the ground and felt his fingers under my chin lifting my face to see his eyes on me.

"I love to see you blush." He smiled making me blush even more and leaned down bringing his lips to mine again, smiling under the kiss still.

"We should get going, we shouldn't leave Harry and Amairany waiting." I whispered against his lips still continuing the kiss.

"Your right, but we better continue this." He smiled as when he pulled away.

We drove to the restaurant, seeing it to be semi formal just like Harry said.

We were escorted to see Harry and Amairany together waiting for us in the lobby. It was a black and Gray restaurant it had a cozy feeling. We were seated in a private area and I sat next to Zayn and Amairany and Harry were across from us.

'Amairany looks so happy and Harry does too.' I thought to myself and I felt a hand intertwine fingers with mine and looked up to see Zayn smiling at me. Everything seemed to fall in place and I looked back up at Amairany and smiled at her and her growing relationship. She looked back at me and smiled even wider.