Saved By The Bell

Chapter: 6

Zayn and I texted during throughout Saturday and Sunday. I was disappointed that we could not go out on another date because Zayn had work from early morning to late at night both Saturday and Sunday. I was grateful he could even text me during work. I dreaded to go to school on Monday but it was a necessity.

As I entered school Zayn asked 'Are you free Wednesday beautiful?xx'

Smiling I replied 'Yes, I actually have no work that day too.'

Waiting for his reply my friend Amairany came up to me.

"Can you walk me to class?"

Me looking up from my phone to see her smiling and gesturing to walk.

"Sure no problem, my class is by yours anyways."

As we neared the open hallway to our class Zayn replied and my phone did its ringtone 'Sounds perfect ;), pick you up at 5?xx'

When my friend saw me smiling at my phone she asked obviously curious "Oh who are you texting." Smiling broadly at me.

Quickly I put my phone away and looked down smiling, blushing. "No one."

Amairany's face grew even brighter "OH. MY. GOSH. It's a boy!" She giggled with joy.

I stood still, I knew I could trust her but I wouldn't revel his name until I knew for sure Zayn and I had a real connection.

"Yes, but you can't tell anyone!" I said quickly. How I wish that the bell would ring for us to hurry to class.

"Who would I tell? You know I won't say anything if you tell me not too." She said sincerely.

"Thanks Amairany." I said finally, relieved I could tell someone about the man I had been seeing.

"So what's his name?" Amairany asked, even more amusement in her voice.

"Uh you won't know who he is he doesn't come to school here." I said quickly. Just as I said that the bell for one minuet left to get to class rang.

"Bye Amairany, see you at lunch!" I told her and went to class. Talk about being saved by the bell!

Zayn's POV:

I was sad to know that I wouldn't be able to text Elizabeth for at least four hours until she had lunch. How I dreaded that she was still in high school but I know education comes first.

We were at a signing right now and girls were screaming and crying just by seeing us. It struck me odd how they react to us, we were just regular people like them. I could never comprehend that. Why couldn't they be like Elizabeth? I quickly shook that thought out of my head, how could I compare our fans to the girl I'm going out with?

"Something wrong mate?" Liam asked worried. He always was the concerned one, like a dad should be with his children. Giving him a reassuring smile.

"No just thinking about things. That's all." Trying to make Liam hear me over the yelling and screams. I looked forward to see a small little girl and signed her album.

As Liam was signing the same little girls album, he smiled at her which made the small girl almost faint with joy. We all looked at her and smiled at how just one gesture could make our fans almost faint.

"Well you just look like your thinking about something really special because your always smiling." Liam said with honesty.

Just as he said that my phone vibrated, ignoring Liam and putting my full attention on my phone smiling at the name that popped up. ' I can text for a little, I'm in class right now but I sit in the back of the class.'

Just as I was about to reply I felt my phone being snatched, i looked up angrily to see the perpetrator was Louis.

"Louis! Give it back!" I growled very angry by him just taking my phone away.

"Not until we're done with the signing, whoever your talking to will understand." He said firmly, ending the conversation.

Just when he said that the next person came, I put on a fake smile and after they left I gave him a glare. I didn't want Elizabeth thinking I was ignoring her but Louis was right, I shouldn't be distracted while I'm working. The fans still thought I was going out with Perrie even though we broke up a month ago. Elizabeth is the one who made me get out of my depressed state. My mates noticed that but never asked why was I so happy.

Two hours passed and we were finally done with our signing sad inside that I could have spent an hour at least talking to Elizabeth.

"Louis can I get my phone back?" I asked still very irritated by his actions.

"Okay but you have to tell us why you have been so happy this past week." He said holding my iPhone behind his back. Harry, Niall, and Liam listening intently.

Sighing I said "I've met a girl, now can I get my phone back?" Desperate to talk to Elizabeth again.

"Why haven't you told us?" They all said in union a little hurt by not being told that but Liam the most because I told him almost everything.

"I didn't want to make a big deal about it if it didn't work out." I said sincerely trying to make them feel better.

Louis handing my iPhone back I smiled thanking him.

"When do we get to meet her?" Niall asked failed at trying to hide his excitement.

"Is she cute?" Harry asked smiling with his dimples showing out and green eyes gleaming.

Looking at him rather rudely I said "She's more than cute. She is indescribably beautiful."

"What's her name?" Liam asked.

"Elizabeth." I smiled remembering out date and how she asked me how I knew her name.

"Well I hope we met her soon." Liam said sincerely.

I knew they really cared for my happiness, that's why they were more than my friends, they were my family

"We better get going now, we have to practice before our show today."

As we were nearing to the exit, we saw Paul.

"We are going to leave Los Angles in a week and are going to England." He said firmly and leading us to our car. I was happy that I was finally going to see my family in such a short time but then my face fell at thinking about leaving Elizabeth.

"Does Elizabeth know who you are?" Harry asked amused.

This interested me because Elizabeth didn't seem like she knew who I was at all.

"I don't think so." I said honestly never thinking about it.

"You better tell her soon mate. We leave in a week and she'll be really worried why you aren't here anymore." Liam said sincerely knowing that it would hurt me to know that I would have to leave Elizabeth soon.

"Yeah. I'll tell her next time I see her." I said looking down sadly. I wonder how she would react to it hopefully not changing her ideas of me.

A/N: I was just introducing one of Elizabeth's friends that is going to most likely, part take in one of the story's.