The Best For You

Chapter: 10

All I wanted was Friday to come along, desperate to get the day to end faster. It made it even worse because Zayn told me he a signing today and couldn't talk to me because he wouldn't have anytime to. Thursday went by so slow, and work wasn't any better because of the slow day we were having, not many people come for coffee in the afternoon on Thursdays.

When Friday came along the day couldn't go fast enough. Zayn's roses were dying already and I had to throw them away sadly but his bear stayed with me.

As I came back home I started to get ready, I was in the middle of doing my hair when the doorbell rang. I went to the door and expected Zayn at the door, but instead it was my mom. My face fell as I saw that Zayn would be coming in a little.

"Oh hi honey!" She said coming through the door. "Why are you doing your hair rightnow?" She asked very curiously.

Just as I was about to answer the doorbell rang again. Nervously I reached for the door again and revealed Zayn dressed in a white polo with black jeans and white and black Nikes.

Smiling at him nervously he gave me a perplexed look.

"Who's at the door Elizabeth?" My mom asked peeking her head over to the door way. She squinted her eyes when they landed on Zayn. Zayn smiled at her and stuck his hand out, "Zayn Malik ma'am." He said nicely. She looked at his hand hesitantly reaching out to shake it.

"Would you like to come in Zayn?" I asked still nervous as my mom eyed Zayn quite confused.

"So what brings you here Mr. Malik?" My mom asked curiously her eyes still not leaving Zayn when he stepped inside

"I came to take your daughter out on a date, I mean, if its alright with you mrs....." He drifted off.

'I never told him my last name, how rude of me.'I thought looking down.

"Blackwell" My mother said some what she sounded more comfortable. "Well it's up to Elizabeth if she would like to go on a date with you, it is not my decision." She said looking at me now.

I nodded yes, "I just have to finish getting ready though so could you wait five more minuets Zayn?" I asked even though I knew the answer.

"Sure, I could talk to Mrs. Blackwell in the mean time." He said smiling down at me.

As I went upstairs I heard my mom ask Zayn, "So where are you from Zayn? I assume somewhere outside of California because of your accent." I hoped my mom would not tell him anything embarrassing about me while I was getting ready.

'I guess everyone noticed that first about Zayn, his accent.' I thought to myself slightly smiling when I reminisced when I first met him.

It took me about ten to fifteen minuets to get ready and when I made my way downstairs I heard my mother laughing and Zayn talking, my mother rarely laughed seeing she was always serious. I smiled knowing Zayn made my mother happy. When Zayn saw me at the last step he stood up smiling.

"It was nice talking to you Mrs. Blackwell but I can't leave your beautiful daughter waiting, I really hope we can talk again one of these days." Zayn said as we walked up to me.

My mother giving me a smile said "Have a great time Elizabeth."

With that we walked outside, and Zayn led me to the car we used the our first date, it was still shiny as ever, and helped me inside.

He got on his side and started it up and started to drive.

"It's going to be a long drive probably an hour or so make yourself comfortable." He said smiling at me.

"Where are we going then?" I asked in a flustered tone.

"Somewhere special." He said smiling even more knowing how I was always curious.

I looked out of the window and saw cars by us and saw we were on the freeway. Trees passed by every once and a while, soon I felt my eyes droop, every time I drove somewhere more than twenty minuets I would fall asleep. Soon sleep overtook me like i predicted and I was soon awakened by my door opening and the sunlight hitting my face and I looked up to see Zayn looking at me and laughing.

"Gosh you were in a deep sleep weren't you?" He said finishing his laugh. And helped me outside.

I looked around to see the ocean and roses leading to a table in the middle of the beach I assumed. It was far from beautiful, indescribably amazing. I forgot Zayn was by me until I felt him hold me by the waist and guide me to the table and a waiter was there to attend to us.

He held menus out and asked what we wanted To drink.

"I'll have a ice tea please." I said smiling at Zayn.

"I'll have a sprite." Zayn said happily.

"I'll be back in one moment." Said the waiter.

As he walked off I turned to Zayn with joy in my eyes.

"Zayn, this is amazing!" I told him to happy to hide my excitement.

He gave me a small smile looking at me "Only the best for you love." He said grabbing my hand and kissing my knuckles not losing our eye contact. This is the moment I realized I loved Zayn. He always treated me like his world, his everything.