Meant To Be

Chapter: 8

Tuesday was a breeze seeing that Zayn wasn't as busy as he was yesterday, he at least had time to text me even though he texted me late. As Wednesday came up I was super excited for our date. As I rushed home I got ready for our date. As I was looking through my closet, I knew it was only appropriate to wear something casual but also warm seeing it was almost summer but the cold had yet to leave. As I waited I couldn't help but wonder where Zayn would be taking me this time. The flowers he gave me were still fresh. I took in their scent and loved the aroma. It was 4:30 by the time I was done with everything and decided to do some cleaning in my room just rearranging things. My parents were at work and I told them I was going over to my friends house to study. I heard our doorbell ring and ran to the door. As I neared the corner of the hall I stopped and caught my breath. 'Keep it cool Elizabeth. It's only a boy.'

I opened the door to revel the most handsome man I've ever seen in a dark blue and red plaid button up shirt this time with tan pants and dark blue nikes.

He held something begin his back smiling down at me and revealed a small bear with a heart in the middle.

"It's so cute! Thank you Zayn!" Smiling and took it in my hands.

I gestured him to come inside and showed him the living room.

"Be right back I just have to finish doing something upstairs, want something to drink?" I asked trying to be a good host to my house guest.

"No thank you, I'll just wait here." He said standing up.

"Okay your free to sit and do whatever." I said smiling and going upstairs.

I just needed to put the bear in my room and I was nervous but then again, I was always nervous when it came to Zayn. As I went to my room I placed the bear in the middle of my bed and went back down stairs to see Zayn standing up when he saw me.

Holding his hand out gesturing me to grab it. I accepted it glad to be with Zayn once again. As we walked outside I saw an Audi V-8 and knew that car was really expensive and rare to see. I stopped, letting go of Zayn's hand in the process and he stopped also and gave me a perplexed look.

"Is something wrong Elizabeth?" He asked worried.

"No everything's fine." I said still in shock and awe and grabbed his hand again. He opened the car door for me and helped me inside and I was in even more awe as I saw the interior of the car. Zayn made his way to the other side of the car starting up.

"Zayn how did you get this car?" I asked in a worried tone.

"Oh is that why you were worried." He said chuckling.

"I was not worried I was shocked." I said smiling and laughing with him.

"Well It's my friends car." He said smiling.

"Oh okay." I said.

'I wonder what his friend works as, probably the same as Zayn.' I thought.

We were going to a place I recognised. And I was relieved because most places I went to it was casual. We soon stopped in front of my favourite movie theatre. 'Finally something normal!' I thought to myself.

As Zayn helped me out of the car grabbing my hand he led me to through the movie theatre to the front desk, "Zayn Malik." He said to the employ.

I looked at him confused. Why did he tell her his name? She led us to a restricted area and showed us a private movie theatre.

"I never knew they had this room." I said in awe how everything in the room seemed new.

"We only have this room for special guest that's why." The girl said smiling. "Would you like any beverages or food?" She asked nicely.

"Uh just popcorn and a small coke." I said still in awe as I took in the whole room, it was small, probably held 30 people, and a huge screen in front and a projector in the back. It looked so new though.

"Anything for you Mr. Malik?" She asked looking at Zayn.

"Um large popcorn and a medium sprite." He said.

"Okay be right back, until then, make yourselves at home." She said happily.

As she left I looked up at Zayn with wonder in my eyes.

"Zayn why did you rent out a movie theatre room?" Curious to hear his answer.

"Well I wanted our date to be private." He said smiling down at me joy in his eyes.

"What movie are we going to watch anyways?" I asked trying to get an idea in my head.

"Well I can't say but it'll be a horror movie." He said smiling at me wickedly.

My eyes opened wide, I did not like this at all, scary movies always made me cry, and I couldn't sleep at night.

"Zayn Scary movies scare me really bad." I said looking at him with fear written all over my face.

"Don't worry Elizabeth, I'll be here to protect you." He said holding my hand and kissing my knuckles.

As we sat down He reassured me and put his arm around my waist. Before I could protest, the women that was attending us came in with our things.

"If you guys need anything else just tell anyone outside, enjoy your movie." She said smiling.

I snuggled closer to Zayn just by hearing that the movie was about to start scared me even more.

The lights started to dim once she left and I whimpered into Zayn's chest. As the movie started I recognised it, it was insidious. I had seen it before but left half way through the movie, to scared to go through with it. I knew Zayn would be there which made me comfortable but I was still scared, to reassure that he was here Zayn held me tighter when I would see a scary part and kiss my hair. This is why I was going out with him, because he made me feel safe. The movie didn't seem all that bad once you thought about it. When the movie ended, Zayn stretched.

"See it wasn't that bad." He said smiling at me.

"It wasn't because you were here." I said blushing at him. He smiled when I said that.

"Well we better get going now, shall we?" He said holding his hand out again. I put my hand in his, his fingers enclosing the gap in between mine. His hand fit in mine like it was meant to be. I smiled at that and looked up to see him smiling down at our hands, he was probably thinking the same as I was.