On Cue

Chapter: 17

Upon arriving to school I got a message.

'Goodmorning love. xx' I wondered what time it was in Engalnd rightnow.

'Goodnight Zayn.' I replied still wondering what time it was.

I walked up to my first period and saw Amairany there waiting for me.

"So when do you want to go to the counselor's office?" She asked smiling at our accomplishment.

"Um lunch would be a good time, don't you think?" I said looking at her before entering class, smile on my face.

"Yeah, see you at lunch!" She said right before she entered class.

I looked down at my right hand with the promise ring feeling some kind of sadness and felt a vibration again.

'How'd you know it was night time where I lived?' He asked probably surprised.

'Just a wild guess.' I replied smiling to myself.

We texted back and forth throughout class, I was happy we finally got to talk.

Lunch time came and Amairany was waiting for me by my locker. We walked to the counselor's office and went to our counselor.

"Do you ladies have an answer today?" She asked upon us entering, getting right down to business.

"Yes, and the answers yes for the both of us." I replied smiling at her.

"Great! Just make a suitcase for the trip and you guys are set. The hotel, flight, and tours are all paid for. If you guys want souvenirs, you will have to pay for them yourselves. I will print out a packet for all your requirements right now, one moment please." She stood up and went to the printing room I assumed.

"You should asked her what you were wondering yesterday." I told Amairany looking at her.

"What was I wondering yesterday?" She asked looking at me confused. She forgets things so easily sometimes.

"About what part of Europe were going to be going to." I told her.

"Oh yeah, when she comes back ill ask her." She said smiling at me.

We waited for a couple of minuets until she came back.

"I've got your papers! Sorry for the wait." She said as she gave us a thick packet, filled with all kinds of words.

"Um I was wondering what part of Europe we are going to be traveling to." Amairany asked trying to figure out where exactly we were going to.

"Um five will go to Spain, five will go to Italy, another five will go to France, and five will go to England." She said smiling at us.

"What part will we be going to though?" Asked Amairany, more specifically.

"Let me get the list, be right back." She said once again getting up to get the list.

"This packet is HUGE!" I exclaimed quietly as I ran all over the packet.

"I know! I wonder where we'll go though." She said more concerned with where we will be going.

"I hope England, that way well be able to speak the language somewhat." I said smiling.

"I have the list, and you two will be going to England. I was also wondering if you guys had passports right now." She said looking at us.

"Yeah I just got my passport two years ago." I said looking at Amairany.

"I think I do I have to check with my parents but I remember I got it like three years ago." She said looking at me also.

"Well thank you for your answers and we will see each other soon." She politely, signalling us to leave and go to lunch now.

As we walked into the cafeteria and sat down at a lunch table Amairany looked at me with curiosity.

"What are you going to tell Zayn?" She asked.

"I don't think he'll mind one bit." I said smiling that she remembered him.

"I think he will though, your going half way around the world for three months, you think he won't notice." She said looking at me for my answer.

"He will notice, but it's for school so I can't do anything about it." I said looking at my food now.

I wouldn't tell Zayn I was going to England because it was for school, I couldn't let a boy interfere with my education, and if I were to tell him, he'd try to come everyday to see me, then what will my teachers think of me being with a boy instead of me doing studies in England.

Like on cue I got a message from Zayn, I looked around first before reading it, always wanting to be extra careful.

'I miss you so much. xx'

I looked sadly at it considering on telling him but instead replied.

'I miss you even more.'