Explainations

Chapter: 27

Throughout the night, I became more and more rational. Maybe Zayn was busy, but that didn't explain for him to call me to cancel/reschedule, or at least send a text. Maybe he was hungover, it didn't matter though, they were all assumptions, one true fact was that he stood me up. One of my worst fears was rejection, and Zayn managed to do that. My eyes were bloodshot and puffy from lack of sleep and tears the next morning. 'I need to stay home today.' I thought to myself.

"Are you girls ready," Our teacher asked through our door way, looking at me concerned."Are you okay Elizabeth?"

"Um no I have a really bad stomach ache." I lied trying desperately to stay at the hotel today.

"Well, we have a lot to do today, but if you really can't go, stay home." She said as she went towards the door with Amairany by her.

"I'll see you when I get back, hope you feel better." Amairany said knowing why I really stayed. When I heard the door close I immediately went to see what to do. 'Hmmm tv is boring rightnow, food, not hungry at the moment. What to do?' I thought as I looked through all my things, I spotted my laptop, I can check my twitter, after all I haven't checked it a while. I logged on to see a lot of tweets I clicked on some of them but my face fell when I saw what they said. 'Get away from MY Zayn, or else.' One said.

'I hope you die, that way Zayn will be mine.'

'If I ever see you on the streets, you're dead.'

'I'm going to kill you once I find out where you live.'

'Your ugly, I don't know why-' I stopped reading that one from how blurry my vision got from tears, I couldn't continue to read them. I decided I'd be best if I just stopped reading them so I shut my laptop off, I should have really gone with my class..

I decided I needed some fresh air. I was walking down the street alone, the streets weren't as busy, probably because rush hour was over. I looked at the ground while I walked, minding my own business, I pulled my headphones out of my satchel I brought with me deciding to listen to some music, maybe that would let me escape from the world, I haven't listened to music in a while also. My boots made small thumps when they hit the solid concrete ground. I heard a car pull up by me and honked, I looked up startled by the sudden break in the usual noise and saw it was Liam. His warm smile gesturing me to come inside his car. I hesitated, wondering if he was busy but decided to go inside, wondering why he decided to stop.

"Why are you walking all alone?" He asked curiously, his warm smile still in place, it made me feel comfortable in his company.

"I just decided to take a walk," I said looking down to the carpet of his car, brand new. "that's all really."

"You look pale, are you alright?" He asked concerned when he saw my face more up close.

"Not really," I said then quickly tried to cover up any concern. "Maybe it's just the London weather getting to me."

"Well I hope so, let me take you out to get a coffee I know a really good coffee shop around here, you do drink coffee right?" He asked trying to make me feel better.

"You really don't have to do that,I don't really want to impose, I can just go back to my hotel." I said reaching for the car door.

"No I don't have anything better to do today, not a problem." He said starting up the car.

"Are you sure?" I said still uncertain.

"Yeah, don't worry your self." He said pulling out and going onto the road.

We talked about how his work was going and Liam said that they were finishing up a song for their new album. We arrived five minuets later to cute little coffee shop. Liam walked in and looked at me in the doorway.