Over Exaggerating

Chapter: 3

As I woke up, I couldn't help but look if Zayn had kept his promise. As I turned my phone on his message popped up 'Good Morning Beautiful.xx'

'He kept his promise' I thought to myself smiling. I replied to his message but after I got ready for school knowing that if I did it before I would never be ready.

As I got to school I got another text message from Zayn.

'Do you have any plans today Elizabeth?'

As I was thinking the only thought that came to mind was work, how I loved it but only disliked it at the moment because it would get in between Zayn and I.

' I have work right after school and I don't get off until 6:30'

As I waited for his reply hoping it would be soon because there was only five minuets left until class started.

Thankfully he did, 'Is it okay if I go for you right after your shift? I just want to see your beautiful face again love.xx'

I couldn't deny him that right could I?

'Sure I see no problem with that.'

'It sounds like a date then ;).xx'

As I read that text the bell rang for class to start. I was to preoccupied to pay attention to anything the teacher was saying, worrying that I've never actually been on an actual date with a boy, much less so handsome like Zayn. I knew today was going to be perhaps one of the best days of my life. As the hours neared for lunch I knew I would meet up with my friends soon, perhaps even mention Zayn into our conversation.

As the bell rang for lunch, I walked out of my math class, happy I wouldn't have find a proof in what qwr is congruent to whatever, and saw my friend waiting for me by my locker

"Oh my gosh you won't believe what I just heard, the band One Direction is in town!"

Me not really caring for boy bands but I didn't want to seem rude, I let her continue her conversation with me.

"They are so cute! Have you heard of them? They're like sex gods sent to make all our ovaries explode!"

I stopped and gave her a perplexed look, confused by her choice of words.

"Oh sorry it just slipped out." She said slightly embarrassed by her sudden outburst.

"It's okay, I mean you are a fan of them so you should act that way I guess, but they are just regular people like you and me." I told her, taking in her apology.

"Your right, but regular people just don't look like them."

Rolling my eyes at her playfully while smiling I said "You just over exaggerate!"

"I know if you saw a boy that gorgeous you would say exactly the same things I'm saying rightnow!" Shoving me playfully and laughing.

I was about to tell her about the boy I met yesterday but I knew my friend all to well that I could not tell her about Zayn, not yet at least. I knew that if a boy was involved in my life that she would go to the depths of the earth to find exactly who it was.

I just hope that I could tell her as soon as possible, at least after it was official, but I would have to wait for that to happen. Seeing I have a date with him today that could led to many more.