Until Then

Chapter 21:

Elizabeth POV:

"Elizabeth, wake up, or we'regoing to be late." Amairany said quietly but still enough for me to hear. I groaned and saw her ready to go.

"Mmmm how much time do we have?" I groaned my morning voice substituting my normal voice.

"Like half an hour, that's why I woke you up." She said walking towards the door.

"I'll wait for you in the lobby." She said walking out into the hallways. I got up rubbing my eyes and stretching my arms yawning.

I took a quick shower changing into a pair of skinny jeans, a maroon long sleeve thermal, and a pair of black boots. I walk out into the lobby my hair not done because of the short notice and I decided to leave it down natural after towel drying it and combing it out.

I saw my Euro Teacher look at me with impatience.

"Ready now?" She ask me directly and rudely.

"Yes." I said biting my tongue from lashing out at her.

We went into the van and spent a good twenty minuets just in the car in complete silence.

We arrived what looked like a gallery.

"This is the National Gallery." Our Euro Teacher told us while we got out of the van and looked around, everything was so proper here, no yelling. As we walked in our teacher said to write about at least one painting we saw, what it's significance was, what year it was made, and who the author was.

After we were done, we were free to go anywhere we please but to met back in the front of the gallery at 8:30 P.M.

I looked at the Starry Night painting studying it and writing notes down when Amairany came up.

"Are you done yet?" She asked looking at the painting also then down at what I was writing.

"No.." I said concentrated in my writing.

"Want to take a break?" She asked hope in her voice. I still hadn't looked up from my paper focused on writing and finishing it as fast as possible.

"Not right now, maybe when I finished." I said studying the gold plate underneath the painting seeing the year it was painted.

"You can always do that later, were in London for god sakes! Lets go!" She exclaimed a little to loud for a museum, her voice echoing. I lifted my eyebrow at her in amusement.

"I guess your right." I said closing my notebook and walking with her and heading outside.

"Let's go get a cup of-" screaming was what cut off Amairany in the middle of her sentence. I turned to see the problem and saw those all too familiar faces again, taking pictures and signing whatever was handed to them. I smiled happily knowing Zayn was somewhere in there but my face dropped when I realised what he would think if he saw me here. Going to London was something worth mentioning. I turned toAmairany seeing her eyes wide with excitement.

"Amairany let's go get that cup of-" I said before being cut off by another scream.

"No please can we stay! Please." She pleaded trying to make me change my mind. I felt horrible from trying to keep her from accomplishing something she truly wanted.

"Okay." I said reluctantly as I saw her face light up with happiness and we waited until the crowd lessened but it was not. We saw people walking away happily with their new signed items. I looked to Amairany again.

"Please Amairany, lets just-" cut off yet again.

"Elizabeth...." I turned to see Zayn standing behind me joy on his face, he looked so happy to see me. I thought he would feel a bit hurt.

"What are you doing here?" He asked now smiling down at me. Before I could answer I saw a girl come up to Zayn crying.

"Can- you- please- sign- this-." her voice shaky and pausing every word taking a deep breath each word.

"Sure." He said smiling happily at her and once he finished she ran away happily.

I turned while they were talking to see a blank expression in Amairany's face and turned back to Zayn.

"Elizabeth, we have to meet soon, I've missed you so much, I'll call you when I'm free okay?" He said before caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"Zayn! We have to go!" Yelled a boy with curled out hair and brown eyes, the plaid shirt boy.

"I'm going!" Zayn yelled behind his back and turned back to me.

"Until then." He leaned In and kissed me with a passion and felt my promise ring, smiling under the kiss and pulled away. Turning to go back with his band mates.

I soon saw I was receiving glares from some by standing girls and got a glare from my own friend Amairany. I looked to the ground in shame as she walked off, back into the gallery making sure her boots made a stomping noise.