So Who's The Mystery Boy?

Chapter: 14

"You haven't bought yourself anything." Amairany said looking at me, her arms filled with bags of clothes. "You at least have to get an outfit!" She yelled with joy and grabbing my arm in the process, guiding me through the crowds in the shopping center and stopped in front of a forever 21. I walked inside the vast store, seeing they remodeled it to benifit the shoppers.

"Oh my gosh, Elizabeth! Come look at this shirt! It's gorgeous!" She exclaimed, motioning me to come near her. I saw the shirt was a a button up shirt with a collar and there was no sleeves, it stopped at the shoulder of the shirt. It actually looked really cute.

"You have to buy it!" She said gesturing me to the colors on display, pink, royal blue, dark purple, beige, and black. Seeing that I enjoyed the color blue and even more the darker shades of it, I picked up a small royal blue shirt, excitement in my friends eyes.

"Now time for pants, lets go to a different store though." She said after I was done purchasing the shirt, dashing towards the exit, oh how I loved to spend time with her.

She walked in front of me, looking from store to store hesitantly finally settling on one. As I caught up to her side, I read the store's name, "Hollister". She looked at me her eyes slightly squinted with joy and a huge grin on her face as she walked into the store. She went immediately to the pant section looking for a pair for me. I made my way to her, helping her look for a cute pair to go with the shirt.

"So you and the mystery boy." She giggled, I looked from the corner of my eye to see her smiling and looking at me intently for a follow up continuation.

"Yeah he's, nice." I said smiling at her curiosity.

She playfully slapped my arm to get my attention to her.

"I need a better description!" She exclaimed.

"Well. he has an accent to die for, he's tall, has the most gorgeous hazel eyes, and has a quiff I guess that's what you call it, he also has a tattoo on his arm, and is the sweetest person you would ever meet." Trying my hardest to describe Zayn, finding it really hard to explain though.

"Wow he sounds, wow.." She said holding a really good pair of pants, they were destroyed dark washed, skinny jeans.

"He is, even more when you see him in person." I said blushing slightly and grabbing the pants out of her hands.

"So what's his name?" She asked curiously.

"Zayn." I said smiling at the memory of him first telling me his name.

"Hmm sounds familiar." She said looking away.

"Why so?" I asked curiously to see what she was thinking.

"No forget it, it's stupid." She said laughing looking down.

"Tell me though, I won't laugh." I said looking at her serious.

"Well it's just that a guy in One Direction is named Zayn." She said smiling and looking at me.

"Oh no I doubt it's him." I lied looking back at the pants in my hands, I hated lying to one of my closest friends but I couldn't imagine what would happen if she knew it was really him.

"Yeah I thought so too, but it never hurt asking right!" She said smiling at me.

"Ladies we just wanted to remind you that we close in ten minuets." A young worker said coming up to us.

"Oh okay we're just going to go pay for this." Amairany said gesturing toward the pants.

The woman smiled and left off to tell others.

I paid for the pants and made our way toward the exit.

"You don't need any shoes right?" Amairany asked now changing from the earlier subject.

"No I have some brand new blue toms at home." I said smiling at her.

As I left Amairany at her house my phone vibrated. I waited until I got home to see who it was though, knowing the possibilities of what could happen if you looked away from the road for a second can end up in devastation. Once I pulled up into the driveway I looked at my phone.

'Im so sorry I've been busy all day love, I hate making you wait, I have a show after this and probably wont have a chance to text you back and by the time I'm done with the show you'll be asleep, I just wanted to tell you that I'll be leaving to England at 6:00 P.M. So if you can be there I would love it. I'll try my best to text you back though. xx'

He's probably still busy but i'll still text him for him to know I got his message.

'I'll be at the airport at 6 then.'

I got a text message 30 seconds later.

'See you then beautiful. xx'

I smiled at his message, he made everything so sweet. Walking outside of my car I got my things and headed to go inside seeing dinner already set on the table.