My Savior

Chapter: 28

"We only have a month and a half until we get back to the states, so I need you guys to be pay extra attention and the note taking to step up." Our teacher told us when we were outside of the Tate Modern.

"Elizabeth, have you seen Amairany?" She asked before the tour guide came, pulling me aside for a private conversation.

"No, but I'm sure she's safe, she probably got lost or something." I said as my teacher eased somewhat.

"I hope, she is in major trouble once I spot her." My teacher said sternly as we started to walk. Claire was talking with Sam about how the art was so beautiful, Fred came to a slower pace to stand by me and started a conversation I barely heard, only saying mhmm, oh's, and nodding my head at the right times and jotted down some notes while the tour guide spoke. My hand was aching by the time the tour was done.

"You are free to have brunch in the tower if you would like." Our tourist said before leaving us.

"Okay we will have to use the buddy system." Fred quickly got my arm and we both walked to the café.

I got a simple sandwich and we sat separated from our teacher, Claire and Sam joining us.

"Did you hear Johnny and Rebecca are going out?" Claire asked the whole group, starting a conversation with all of us.

We sat for another hour or so talking about all the new things we've seen in England and all the new things that have happened back in the states.

"Alright children, time to go back, it's getting late." My teacher said all of us standing up and getting ready to leave. I looked at my phone to see the time, 5:00. 'Late for you but not for me.' I thought to myself following my class.

We went back to the hotel, our teacher assigning us to write in our diaries about what we did today. I took a long hour to write everything taking up four pages, I got ready for bed, but before going to sleep, I checked my phone, 5 missed calls from Zayn.

"What the..." I said to myself and called him back.

Ring.... Ring.... Ring...

"Hello?" Zayn asked.

"Zayn, why'd you call me so many times?" I asked some what worried.

"Elizabeth! Well I called you to see if you wanted to go out today." He said, hearing a door shut in the background on his line.

"Oh...," I said drifting off. "We'll I already got ready for bed...."

"Oh..." He said disappointed.

"You can come over if you want though." I said trying to lighten his disappointment.

"Are you sure?" He asked somewhat happier.

"Yeah, I have nothing better to do." I said trying to straighten up my tank top and pajamas bottoms.

"Are you sure Amairany won't mind?" He asked and I heard a car starting up in the background.

"Just come over, don't worry." I said smiling at his concern.

"Okay, if you insist." He teased and hung up.

'She's not even here to begin with.' I thought as I made myself somewhat presentable. I cleaned the room a bit, there wasn't much to clean anyways, everything was cleaned already. The door bell rang and I was surprised to see Fred at my door.

"You want to watch a movie with me?" He asked nicely.

"I'm sorry Fred, I'm expecting someone right now, I can't tonight, maybe some other time?" I asked as nicely as possible.