f i f t e e n

Anthony Lawrence

My eyes opened slowly the next morning and I blinked a few times to force myself to wake up. Today was again a beautiful sunny weather. But I knew that I wouldn't be able to go outside to enjoy it.

I didn't want to ask Elias, because even if he would give the permission to at least spent a few minutes outside, he would want something as an exchange. And the only thing he wanted from me was sex and I wouldn't risk that.

I knew that it would happen one day, most likely during our wedding night and I couldn't do anything to prevent it from happening, which made me sick.

He was obviously enjoying seeing me suffer, because he treated me like a piece of garbage without emotions.

Yesterday for example, I was already worked up from meeting his parents and to make it even worse I had to sleep in his bed with him. I was scared to death that he might change his mind and force himself onto me. And the only thing he had in mind was to jack off under the shower moaning my name, while I was in his bedroom, able to hear anything. Because he let the bathroom door wide open on purpose.

He wanted to scare me and show me a few glimpses of what my future would look like as his personal slut. George has been right. This was my only use. Thankfully, I still had Sam to take care of and also in someway distract me.

However, Sam wouldn't take long to recover. He still needed a wheelchair but in general he was able to do whatever he liked. He was simply too weak at this moment and I knew that it was wrong, but I hoped that he would stay in this state for a little longer.

The moment Sam was doing fine and didn't need a doctor anymore, there would be nothing else for me to do, because Elias really had enough doctors and aside from healing Sam, he wasn't interested in this part of me. He didn't need another doctor. He needed someone that spread his legs wide open every time he was feeling like it. And judging from his comments, his constant arousal and never satisfied sexual needs, it would be often.

I involuntarily recalled the image of his huge manhood and swallowed hard. It was probably every women's or also men's dream. But not mine, I didn't want to be teared up into two halves. I wished I wouldn't have seen with what instrument he was going to manhandle my ass for the rest of my life. Now, I was just more afraid of having sex with him.

I hesitantly turned around in the bed to see if Elias was still there, but he luckily wasn't. I looked over to the bathroom, but he wasn't there either, which made me sigh in relief.

I needed some time for my own to calm my nerves down a bit and don't fall into a deep depression.

I sat up on the king size bed and massaged my head lightly. I had a strong headache from crying myself to sleep last night and as I knew myself, it would stay for the whole day.

On the nightstand was my usual medical attire and a tablet with my breakfast on it. But it wasn't what I usually got the last days.

I took the tablet from the bedside table and looked a little closer. There were fresh fruits, coffee, juice, cereals, scrambled eggs with bacon, croissants with several sorts of jam and bread with butter, cheese and sausage.

Everything looked so tasty and I only wanted to enjoy it in peace as I saw a little note laying next to the bowl of fruits, that reminded me that I wasn't on vacation, enjoying a delicious breakfast and having fun.

Good morning Precious,

I slept very good last night and look forward to all the other nights we'll spend together. Eric will come during the day to take you to my office. We have a marriage to plan after all. Meanwhile, I want you to spend the day with Sam as usual and checkup on his vitals.