t h r e e

Elias Easton

There was something inside of me that was making me boil with anger, when I saw that girl touching what's mine. My body felt tense and all the good mood I had a few seconds ago was gone and replaced with woe and jealousy.

Normally, I planned on giving Anthony time to adjust to me little by little and then asking for his help regarding Sam. But that was before I saw that he had a girlfriend or a lover or...whatever. I've changed my plans within seconds and I was sure that Anthony wouldn't like that at all.

But what should I say?

I wasn't quite sorry for him. He told everyone that he had some special values and morals regarding sex and all that stuff. But the first thing I see, when meeting him in person, is him kissing a girl in front of everyone.

Such a liar.

I didn't really understand my reaction, because he was solely supposed to be my son's doctor after all. But maybe Eric was right and I build up a sick obsession for him, that I didn't want to share him with anyone else.

My eyes again wandered towards him as he was standing behind the counter, cutting a piece of walnut brownie for a client. He looked so much better in real life than in all the interviews and documentaries I saw on TV. I wasn't prepared for this.

The moment I saw him, I swear my heart had skipped a beat and I forgot how to breath. His blond and smooth hair, his blue eyes and slightly tanned skin. The plumpy lips that were now full with gloss from that slut. And his overall perfect body. I didn't know if it was an exaggeration to say that he was the most perfect person I've ever seen, from the bottom to the top. And I couldn't hide it in myself to want to see more of him. I guess the scent of coffee that was in the air, reinforced my excitement to want to take all his disturbing clothes off and discover every inch of his sweet body.

"Hey Handsome, how may I take your order ?" A girl with long brown hair and equally big brown eyes asked me as she came towards me like a purring cat. She didn't hide the fact that she wanted to obviously flirt with me and under normal circumstances I wouldn't say no to her, because she was beautiful. But unfortunately for her my attention was completely dedicated to another specific person and just that one person.

I didn't want to waste more time and lose the opportunity to get to know Anthony better by starting a conversation with her. So, I took out some money out of my wallet.

"You're very pretty, but I don't have much time right now and I'm here to have a little talk with Dr. Lawrence. So, it would be nice if he could be my waiter and serve me instead," I tried to explain politely, giving her the cash. It was probably more than she gained within months, judging from her shocked expression but still there was some uneasiness in her eyes.

"Why do you wanna talk to him? If you are a journalist or so, it's definitely not the right time now because he's really tired," she explained worried. Anthony was lucky to have such a good friend, who didn't only have money on her mind. I didn't know many people that wouldn't do anything for a little cash.

"My son is in a state, where I'm afraid that he's not gonna make it. I just want to ask him some questions regarding that topic. Nothing else," I answered honestly, because lying wouldn't help me out in this situation.

The girl seemed to also immediately change her mind, instantly staring at me with pity in her eyes. Exactly, what I wanted to achieve.

"Dr. Lawrence is an amazing doctor. I hope that he can help your son," she told me, an encouraging smile on her lips, before turning around without taking the money and walking towards Anthony, who was looking back and forth between me and her skeptically.