f o u r t e e n

Elias Easton

*Warning: Mature content*

"Let's start slow," I teased him as I layed down on my king size bed with my uncomfortable suit and both of my hands resting behind my head.

Even if I didn't show it, I was exhausted from this dinner night. Mostly because of my father, but this reaction from him was to be expected. I would have wondered if he'd liked Anthony, which he definitely didn't.

However, what counted for me was the opinion of my mother and also if she seemed slightly skeptical, she accepted Anthony for the most part.

But still, I felt the tension from this dinner in my whole body and hated sleeping with a stressed and unclear mind. Sleep was of great importance for me, because you never knew what to expect the following day. Especially in the mafia, every day could be your last one or just fuck you up.

What a lucky man I was to have a lovely and hot-as-hell fiance to take care of my needs and my exhausted body and distract me. So, that I could sleep in peace tonight.

"I won't do shit for you," he instantly started bitching. Not really relaxing, but it was fine with me for now. He was also stressed out from meeting my parents, probably more than me. And I could see that he sometimes struggled to keep his eyes open.

"You can sit down on my bed and calm down a little, while I go take a shower quickly, unless you want to join me," I suggested to which he reacted by sending me a death glare.

I  laughed out loud and stepped into my large bathroom that was mostly made out of marble. I left the door wide open in case Anthony changed his mind.

Never say never.

I finally took off my expensive, but really uncomfortable suit and shoes and instantly felt relieved. My boxer shorts and socks were next and I had to suppress a moan as I stood there in my birthsuit. The cold air coming from the air conditioning made me shiver blissfully.

The thought of Anthony sitting on my bed just a few meters away from me, made me feel hot and horny. I was completely engulfed in my lust almost instantly and even though I wanted Anthony to take care of my hardening and growing problem, I knew that he wasn't ready yet.

However, this didn't mean that I wasn't allowed to get release on my own. I stepped into my spacious shower, where at least four people could fit in or in my case I would have enough space to try out the craziest sex positions with my precious, little doctor.

Sadly, he was more eager to help people and take care of them that were hurt and had injuries, than helping me out with my now painfully throbbing problem.

But I guess I had to be patient.

One day he would be so addicted to me that he would throw himself at me. He would lust after my cock and have a hard time deciding whether to put it in his mouth or his sweet and tight little ass.

I could already hear his loud and uncontrollable moans, he would release everytime I pisted my cock into his delicious ass. I was eager to hear him scream my name, while he orgasmed and see his satisfied expression. He would probably be exhausted after I've fucked him in several hot positions so that I could see every angle of his angelic body and with each time thrust deeper into him. He would beg me to stop after a while, because he wouldn't have the strength to handle the immense pleasure that would invade every inch of his body. But I wouldn't stop. In contrary I would speed up my pace and pound harder and deeper into him until I was satisfied. Which would take a while. Especially with such an arousing and hot creature as my partner.

I turned on the shower and enjoyed the hot water raining down my horny body. The steam spread out through the whole shower cabin making me feel at ease. I couldn't remember the last time I was this heavily sexed up. My entire body urging and screaming for release.