e i g h t e e n

Elias Easton

"It's 1 a.m, you'll get married tomorrow, but you still want to work out?!" Eric yawned as we both stepped into my home gym that had every kind of sport equipment that existed so far.

I loved doing sports, which was quite obvious, judging from my muscular body and toned abs. Eric wasn't as muscular as I was, but still pretty muscular, because I always dragged him to the gym whenever I wanted to exercise to keep me company.

"Did your princess get on your nerves again?" Eric asked as he stepped onto the treadmill to do some cardio, while I decided to lift some weights.

I didn't answer him right away, but let out my frustration first, in order to clear my head a little.

"He had a panic attack under the shower," I stated monotonously, putting more weight onto the bar.

"He's probably nervous, Elias! A marriage is a big event in everyone's life," Eric explained as he sped up the pace of the treadmill.

"No, it's because of me. He doesn't want to be with me and therefore, he's also afraid of having sex with me," I complained, while Eric sighed frustrated.

"He's never going to be ready and you know that! He's always going to hate you, because obviously you kidnapped him and turned his life upside down."

"And what do you suggest I should do?" I questioned skeptically.

"Well, you told me you want him to get comfortable around you, right?" Eric asked and took a gulp of water.

"Yes."

"You never even spent one whole day together, did something fun together and I don't mean sex. I'm sure you didn't even take breakfast together once or dinner. You are at work all day long, while he's with Sam. How do you think you'll ever build a stable relationship, not to mention a romantic relationship?"

Eric's words made me think deeply. He was kinda right, of course, as usual. Anthony didn't know anything about me. Besides the dinner with my parents we really never ate together, which was quite important though. Not only to get to know each other better, but also because my maids told me that he hardly ate anything they gave him.

He did in fact lose some weight and the lack of food was the reason, why his face sometimes drained out of colors and he looked like he was going to faint anytime.

I was a complete stranger to him.

"And about the sex part," Eric added. "It wouldn't be hard to get him to sleep with you, if he wasn't a virgin, but to your unfortunate he is, although I'm sure you're happy about the fact that you'll be his first. You should introduce him step by step to this 'unknown world' instead of going straight into it. I mean you can do it your way, but I'm not sure if it'll make you fall apart even more or get you closer."

I understood Eric's point and judging from Anthony's panic attack, he really wasn't feeling good around me or the situation, that we were getting married. I didn't know if he even jacked off or fingered himself once in his life, so that he knew how good it felt. But then again, I knew nothing about him.

And it was also too late to let the marriage drop just because Anthony wasn't ready. Even though, I had the image of Anthony's panic attack and his hate towards me in my mind, I still couldn't suppress the fascination that has formed as I saw his naked body for the first time.

He was perfect from the bottom to the top with his blond hair, blue eyes, delicate nose, plumpy lips and sharp jawline. His skin was so soft and flawless and while his body wasn't as muscular as mine or Eric's, he still was athletic and in perfect shape.