s i x t e e n

Elias Easton

"What a beautiful bride!" Cassie exclaimed as Anthony entered my office. Even if he just wore his simple medical uniform, he still looked completely and utterly gorgeous. And apparently, I wasn't the only one to realize that.

Cassie, one of my good friends, jumped up from her chair in amazement to go over to Anthony to give him a hug. He wasn't all to willing to greet her and I guess the mentioning of her calling him my bride made him boil with anger.

"Hello, I'm Cassie Stanford a good friend of Elias and your wedding planner. We won't manage to plan everything out in just one afternoon, but don't worry I will do my best and organize the most beautiful wedding for you, I've ever organized for anyone," she informed him happily, brushing a few strands of her blond hair away from her face.

"I can't believe you managed to get a hold on such a beauty. Be careful that nobody steals him from you," she warned me and sat down in my office chair. I sat down on a seat in front of her and made Anthony sit down on the chair beside me.

"I know, Cassie! I'll make sure to always keep him close to me," I retorted putting my arm around his waist and pulling him closer to me.

I couldn't help myself but to remember last night, where I held his warm body close to mine. My nose inhaling his sweet and addicting scent, his soft hair brushing lightly against my face and his soft breathing coming out of his plump lips.

Even though I was a man with a dirty mind and always had a strong sexual desire. Especially for fruits I've never tasted before, I kept my hand on his tummy all night long and never let it go down to explore forbidden territories.

"Anthony, you'll have a hard time too. Elias is a gorgeous man and many people would kill to be with him," Cassie commented with a smile, while she organized the different files and forms that we had to go through.

"If he finds someone better. So, be it!" Anthony retorted matter of factly. Cassie immediately looked up from her forms to him raising a brow skeptically.

I tried to send him a menacing glare to stop him from saying those kinda things. I thought that I already clarified what would happen, if he decided to be disrespectful towards me. But apparently he thought that ignoring my demands was a smart thing to do.

"Don't worry I don't think that Elias will ever have eyes for someone else than you," Cassie laughed to reduce the tension in the room. "I guess we'll start with the number of guests you want to invite so that I have an overall view how big your marriage will be and how much we have to plan. And if you also already have a date in mind let me know!"

"We will be around 2000 people," I replied casually and Cassie wrote it down.

"2000?!" Anthony exclaimed shocked, which made me roll my eyes.

"Didn't you discuss everything beforehand?" Cassie asked skeptically as she handed the lists of the guests over to Anthony.

"Of course, but it seems like he lost track of how many people we would be in total," I told her and grabbed the lists away from Anthony. "I'll be taking these."

"Being married is a big step, where you get very emotional and that way it can always happen that you forget about something. But that's exactly why I'm here for," Cassie reassured Anthony, who just nodded, while pressing his lips together.

"What about the date?" Cassie questioned curiously.

"The 23rd of July."

Cassie's eyes widened and Anthony gasped in shock, while I just sat there smirking.