t e n

Elias Easton

I turned off my TV, where another rather popular doctor was being interviewed about something I didn't care for. Apparently, Anthony didn't like him that much, because he just broke my TV without hesitation because of him.

It made me laugh and angry at the same time. Luckily, I had cameras in every room of my mansion, so that I could watch his hissy fit, whenever I needed something to laugh about. As I saw him punching Eric on camera for example, it made me laugh so badly. Fortunately, Eric didn't know that, because I couldn't stand, when he was being bitchy towards me.

But again Anthony was kind of a prisoner in here and until now, he did not show any kind of respect. He punched Eric, insulted me as a rapist, did not fulfill his job at healing Sam and to top it all off broke my TV.

In TV he always seemed so well behaved and smart, but in reality he was stupid, hot tempered and bitchy. I mean it turned me on in some kind of way. But respect was something that I expected from everyone. Especially, from someone who was not even near my level. He was probably confused to not be praised from head to toe anymore and be seen as a God from people all over the world.

Well, in my world he was nothing. He was even worth less than my staff. Because at least my staff did as I say and fulfilled every task perfectly, in contrary to him.

It was time to change that.

"You really have a death wish, don't you?" I smirked as I sat down in my chair and layed a very important form on the desk in front of me. I opened one of the drawers and took out a pen, placing it next to the paper, before I looked up at him.

Anthony looked really hot in his medical uniform. Sadly for me, it wasn't tight on his well shaped body. But still, I could see his contours and from behind his ass looked so delicious. His sparkly blue eyes glared at me with so much hatred and anxiety. A combination that was doing nothing else but to get me more hungry for him.

He was a little pale with dark circles under his eyes. Apparently, he didn't sleep well these last days. Even though, I gave him such a luxurious room with a comfy bed.

Other people in my mansion had to spend their time in a humid and bad smelling little cell.

I even left Anthony alone all this time and still only after one week, he looked like he had gone through hell.

We didn't even get started.

"Take a seat and sit down in front of me," I ordered decisively.

To my surprise he didn't argue and went to the back of the room to fetch a chair and sat down in front of me on the other side of my desk.

His eyes still glared at me and he couldn't stop running his hand through his hair, which made it hard for me to concentrate. His nervousness and frustration only reinforced my hunger for him.

I wished I could just drop all of my formalities and fuck him right on my desk. Feeling his soft and sweaty skin on mine, hearing the sound of our skins hitting each other with every thrust I made into his sweet and tight ass and him moaning my name out of pleasure and ecstasy. I just wanted to take him hard and long like a wild, starving animal, who finally catched his prey. I would leave my marks all over his body and be the reason why he couldn't walk anymore...

I shook my head and stopped myself from fantasizing, before I would do something I was going to regret afterward.

"So, let's start with the fact that you just turned on my TV without my permission and even broke it, because you were feeling like it," I stated, which made him look uneasy at me first, but then he catched himself very quickly and continued glaring at me emotionlessly.