s e v e n t e e n

Anthony Lawrence

"Anthony, what you are doing there? I can't call that dancing," Marice complained for what felt like the thousandth time. She was teaching me how to dance or rather torturing me, since the day Elias announced when our marriage would be.

I totally forgot that I had to dance with Elias during our wedding and I wasn't looking forward to it. I wasn't looking forward to the marriage in general and the more we approached this terrifying day, the more my mood dropped.

"I can't dance, Marice!" I exclaimed frustrated and accidentally stepped on her foot again, making her grimace in pain.

She angrily stepped away from me and turned off the music. She was a pretty and petite woman but she pushed me over the edge every day and I didn't have any nerves left to learn this choreography properly.

"I know that you are excited for your marriage and can't concentrate on the steps I try to teach you since two weeks now. But remember that there will be around 2000 people watching you dancing with Elias tomorrow. And I'm sure you prefer dancing like a prince, than making a fool of yourself in front of all those people," She lectured me in a serious tone.

When thinking about the marriage I always just thought about the horrible wedding night I would have afterward, forgetting the marriage itself. I didn't have any social anxieties, but thinking about 2000 people that were probably all from the mafia, judging and observing me all day long wasn't a good feeling.

Normally, during a marriage you had your friends and family to support you to go this big step. I would have nobody tomorrow. The only people I met until now were Eric, Sam, Elias' parents and of course Elias, who I was going to avoid as much as possible.

I spent my days with Sam, who could already walk and do anything on his own. He learned the techniques to draw that I teached him so fast and every time he saw me he lit up with joy and didn't want me to go at all. He was my only way to feel a little happier myself and forget about everything that was happening around me. Surprisingly Elias continued to visit him every morning, while I was still asleep. Sam really enjoyed getting at least a little bit of attention from his father every day.

After spending a few hours with Sam came the exhausting and nerve wracking part.

The marriage preparations.

Cassie visited us 4 more times, where we discussed unnecessary stuff like the wedding cake, rings, motto, music, our suits and more. Well, it was mostly Elias who decided about everything, while I just sat there and nodded absentmindedly.

Aside from that I had to learn to dance, what wouldn't be so hard if I had any motivation left. But I didn't.

Elias and I didn't really talk for the last two weeks. My days were completely filled out and apparently his too. The only times we saw each other was in his room, when it was already late and time to go to sleep.

Elias took away the keys from my room so that I was forced to stay in his room. He also always expected from me to take all of my clothes off for the night, which still was very hard for me. I heard him jack off in the showers nearly every day, which made me wonder how aroused and horny a person could be.

Just like the first night, he held me all night long in his arms, which was weird because aside from that we didn't do anything together, not even talk. All day long we were like complete strangers, just to cuddle up in bed at night.

My eating habits had stabilized again and I didn't throw up so often anymore, which was probably because of the fact that I wasn't with Elias so often.

"So, did you make your decision?" Marice asked suddenly.