f i v e

Elias Easton

"I miss you"

I put away my phone and didn't react to Leah's message. She was constantly messaging me these last weeks and no matter how often I blocked and erased her number from my phone, she always found a way to contact me.

There was something about Leah that always fascinated me, but scared me at the same time. The moment I saw her walking through the door of our mansion, she was filling up the air with her confidence and beauty.

Her long brown and slightly wavy hair, her brown greenish eyes, tanned skin, prominent chest and long legs were making every man go crazy.

We were both seventeen when we first met at a family dinner. She was the daughter of our biggest rival, but somehow our families had decided to make peace once and for all. They even considered working together, which would have brought many advantages to the both of us.

I guess that I also left a good impression on Leah, because I remembered her intense stare laying on me during the whole night. There was a strong sexual tension between us, that nobody could destroy in that very moment. I know that I am not bad looking, judging from the amount of attention I got from girls and the jealousy from the boys. But it was a totally different situation when someone like Leah couldn't stop staring at you. Let's just say my self confidence has never been this high before.

Because our parents wanted to discuss the real business after a while and Leah and I were only teens back then, they sent us away. It was like we were just waiting for this to happen, because the moment we were in my room in private, we started making out passionately. And then everything went so fast and the last thing I remembered was that we were both losing our virginity.

Unfortunately for us the discussion between our parents didn't go as well as we all hoped. Leah's parents were cruel and didn't care for the number of people they had to kill to reach their goal. Whereas my parents tried to avoid killing and torturing people like the plague. It was to be expected that our families wouldn't get to finally cooperate.

I didn't see Leah for a long time after our failed family reunion. But one night she managed to slip into our mansion, running to me and tearfully telling me that she was pregnant. My parents were enraged and disappointed in the both of us, but accepted to keep the baby if Leah's parents wouldn't.

Leah hoped that now that we were attending a baby that we could move in together and start being a family. Which was ridiculous. Besides her hypnotizing beauty and the amazing sex we had, I unfortunately didn't feel anything for her.

She was that kind of person that was too flawless and perfect, which made her seem kinda fake. She always managed to get everything she wanted and she hid her feelings pretty well. You could never see what was going to be her next step. She's totally unpredictable. Being with her meant, that you could die every second and I wanted to keep my family and friends safe.

I guess she's never expected someone to reject her and I didn't expect that from myself either. But I knew back then that it was better to tell her the truth right away. Somehow I had the feeling that even if many boys and girls would see me as stupid, because Leah was a total jackpot, that I'll find someone better.

From there on things went downhill for Leah and I. She layed our baby boy, that she wanted to call Sam in front of our entrance door one night and I never saw her again until now. Which was good and should have definitely remained this way.

The same suffocating tension I remembered being between me and Leah, was now between Anthony and I. It was a crazy, lustful and beautiful feeling that I thought I'd never feel again. But now eight years later, I am standing here, looking down at the most beautiful human being I have ever seen, just wanting to taste his skin and hear him scream my name lustfully, while I fuck him hard and mercilessly.