fifty-four

"changbin you knew good and fucking well that he had autism."

felix, changbin's boyfriend, was pissed right now.

they were all sitting together, talking with each other about how changbin bullies taehyung.

but taehyung wasn't there, he was out playing at the park with namjoon.

"b-but, i just did it for fun," changbin explained, sounding stupid.

"fun!? bitch please- who the fuck bullies someone for fun. don't make me bring out my gay side, i'm not trying to slap a bitch today." jimin spoke, rolling his eyes.

"i- you guys are trying to make it seem like i'm the bad guy!" changbin yelled.

"because you are! you know what- changbin, just shut the fuck up, please." felix yelled back, sighing and shaking his head.

"baby-"

"nah, i'm not your baby anymore, fucking pussy. get out of my face. now, let's go play with tae."

they all got up, walking away, leaving changbin alone.

meanwhile, taehyung was having the time of his life, running around at the playground.

"joonie is dada coming?" he asked, pushing his car down the slide.

"yeah, he's coming buddy. are you bored?" namjoon replied.

"yesh. want dada kissies.." he whined, looking around the park.

still no jungkook.

"uh oh." taehyung spoke, looking down.

"what happened buddy?"

"potty." taehyung replied, looking back up.

"oh, i see. can you wait a bit until your daddy gets here? we don't have your diapers, bud." namjoon responded, looking back at his phone.

"okie joon."

he saw jungkook, and his eyes lit up, flying down the slide to run to his daddy.

"dada!!" his arms flapped as he ran, jumping into jungkook's arms.

"hi bubba!!" the man yelled, peppering his baby's face with kisses, listening to his sweet giggles.

"where are the others?" namjoon asked.

"probably fighting changbin."

"did felix break up with him?"

"yep."

"damn."

"dada look at the sunset!" taehyung yelled, pointing up at the sky.

"wow, it's pretty, isn't it bubbas?"

"yesh. it's very pwetty, just like dada!"

jungkook's heart melted.

"awww, tae that was cute!" felix told the younger, pouting slightly because taehyung was making him soft.

"look at me, sweet boy." jungkook spoke, taehyung turning his head to look at him.

"can i get a kiss, munchkin?"

"yesh." he quickly pecked the older's lips, blushing and drinking his caprisun.

"you're so sweet, bubbas!"

people had hit taehyung and tortured him for years, but he was still nice to them.

for example, his sister used to make him eat raw meat when his parents weren't around, but he still said thank you because she didn't have to give it to him.

he used to vomit for days, just because of his sister.

his sister poured liquid into his eyes, which left him screaming on the bathroom floor for two hours before his parents came home.

she made him drink soap.

and she did it because she knew that taehyung couldn't do anything about it, because the "retard" is just a baby in a teenagers body.

she didn't have to call him a retard, she just liked it when taehyung cried.

she's a horrible sister.

and taehyung didn't want to forgive her, but he had to.

that's his sister.

and he'll never look at her the same way, but he has to love her.

"dada... is papa okay?" taehyung asked, looking at the butterfly next to him.

"mhm, he's okay. he's saying that he's happy. he misses you, and he loves you so so much, okay?"

"okay."

the rest of the evening was pretty calm, they stayed and watched the sunset, talking about all kinds of things.

felix's phone rang, and it was changbin of course.

"ugh, changbin."

"let me answer," jimin told him, grabbing the phone and accepting the call.

"BITCH! THIS IS JIMIN AND IF YOU CALL FELIX ONE MORE TIME I WILL GO DOWN THERE AND FUCK YOUR LITTLE ASS UP!! STOP CALLING HIM YOU MUSTY ASS BITCH!!"

taehyung looked over at them, confused while jungkook chuckled, his hands over taehyung's ears.

"dada," the boy whined, not liking it at all.

"hold on, bubbas. you don't need to learn new words."
====
short chapter but im back😎😎
okie im going to work on the next chapter💀