sixty-five <3

jungkook was alone, holding taehyung tightly in the hospital bed as he listened to music with him.

they chose light by sleeping at last as taehyung's last song, because the lyrics meant so much to him.

taehyung's breathing was slower, and he was no longer conscious.

jungkook was in disbelief. the clock was ticking. he really didn't want to say goodbye.

"you can go sweet boy. i love you, and i always will. make sure to let me know you're with me, alright?" he held his hand, gripping it tightly.

after a few minutes, jungkook watched the heart monitor drop all the way to zero.

his heart dropped.

no more life in that beautiful little body. no more of taehyung's giggles, his smile, bubble baths with him.

it was all over. just that fast.

he just stared in shock before doctors came in and made sure he was gone before unplugging him from all the machines.

at 6:09 am, just as the sun began to rise, taehyung said goodbye to the world.

jungkook started crying once again, shaking. he was about to fucking lose it.

he didn't want to let go, but he had to just so they could get all the wires off of taehyung.

as he got off the bed, he grabbed his phone and quickly called jimin, tears flowing down his cheeks.

jimin answered immediately, his heart shattering hearing jungkook's soft cries. "oh jungkook.." he started, already knowing what had happened.

"he's gone jimin. my beautiful boy is gone." he was shaking so much, so close to having a panic attack. he could barely breathe.

jimin's eyes filled with tears. he didn't know what to say, he didn't think he would ever have the right words.

he was sad, sad that his best friend had to feel the heartbreak of losing his lover. sad that he'll never hear another "i love you jimin!" from taehyung.

"i'm on my way. please don't harm yourself kook. i'm begging. you've got to stay strong." jimin quickly slipped his shoes on and grabbed his keys, running out of the house straight to his car.

"please hurry jimin. please." the boy spoke, his voice cracking. he wasn't okay. he needed someone, to at least distract him from the heartbreak.

"im on my way honey, let me call yoongi so we can go together. i'll see you when i get there, alright?" he fumbled with the keys, finally unlocking the door and hopping inside.

he hung up after he said okay, and reality set in for jungkook.

the doctors apologized, leaving the room so he could be alone with taehyung.

he looked at taehyung, seeing how peaceful he looked.

he walked over to him, grabbing his hand that was warm before, but now cold.

"you did it baby. you won. go celebrate and make sure you remember me, alright? i love you so much." he sniffled as he played with his hair, those soft curls.

he looked at his face, seeing all the beauty just like he did the first time they met.

it was like the beginning all over again.

he was proud of taehyung. so proud.

jungkook sighed, before looking out the window at the sun.

looking back in the room after a bit, he noticed some sun light beaming onto taehyung's blanket and pacifier. but it wasn't beaming anywhere else near it.

he wanted to think it was taehyung already, just so he could feel some type of peace.

"hi baby, im missing you already." he smiled. that right there brought him so much comfort.

his heart felt so full, even though he was hurt.

he lost his lover. but he was so glad he wasn't suffering anymore.
==
im so sorry for this, 1 or 2 more chapters then a big announcement!