thirteen

"you're so calm, good job."

taehyung was currently in jungkook's lap, facing him as he hid his face in his boyfriend's chest, trying to calm down.

jungkook slipped his ear defenders over his ears and put sunglasses on him.

they were in school, once again, and they had to sit in the dark, in front of lights and other things.

plus it was loud.

it was better if taehyung wasn't looking directly at the light, so that's why he was hiding his face in jungkook's chest.

"i know, tae. i'm so sorry," he mumbled to him, kissing him gently and rubbing his back.

he groaned, pulling his fingers.

no one even cared that taehyung paid no attention, actually, it was the teachers' idea to get him to just relax and not pay attention.

"you okay?"

he shook his head no, pointing to the door.

"you want to leave?"

he nodded, so jungkook picked him up, carrying him out of the room.

"is that better?" he asked, looking at taehyung's face now that he could see him.

he nodded, his eyes filling up with tears.

"oh sweetheart, today is just a bad day, hm?"

they ended up cuddling again because taehyung had a headache.

since school ended early, they went to taehyung's house to relax.

he needed time to relax.

but, he was currently sitting on his floor, banging his head on the wall and shaking his head really fast to the point where he'd get dizzy.

"taehyung, don't do that." jungkook told him, watching him because he doesn't like touching taehyung when he's like this.

he only groaned, hitting his head harder.

"oh shit- hey, come here taetae."

he whined, letting jungkook pick him up and hugging him tightly.

"don't hurt yourself, look how handsome you are. if you hurt yourself, you'll get hurt badly. i'm not mad at you, i just don't want you to hurt yourself. it makes me sad."

he whimpered in response, still hugging his boyfriend.

"i love you so much."

the younger giggled, which made jungkook's heart warm.

his cute laugh.

he could listen to it on repeat for hours.

he sat down with him, tickling his stomach.

he giggled more, starting to laugh harder as jungkook tickled him more.

"there you go, don't be sad, okay?"

he nodded, hugging jungkook again after.

he got a little tired, starting to close his eyes and open them.

"you can go to sleep. i'll still be here, as always."

he fell asleep, so jungkook let him sleep in his lap because he wouldn't fall asleep if he wasn't in his lap.

it was cute though, and he loved it, even more, every time.

"such a sleepy baby boy," he told the sleeping male, rubbing his back.