thirty

jungkook was scared out of his mind.

he couldn't control himself, he was shaking and it felt hard to breathe.

after rushing to get a flight out to taehyung, he was worried and upset.

taehyung didn't deserve this.

he didn't deserve any of this.

taehyung kept having seizures before surgery, so they moved it up a bit.

he just hoped that his baby was okay.

he had about an hour left before departure, and taehyung's surgery had two more hours left.

"be brave, taehyung." he told himself, impatiently tapping his foot on the floor as he waited.

and of course, he had taehyung's favorite pacifier with him.

"i'll be there soon."

as he waited he talked with jimin a bit, and then it was time to go.

as he got on the plane, he wondered why taehyung has all of these problems.

it doesn't make him that much different, because he looks like a normal, happy go lucky teenager.

he let it go, waiting for the plane to take off.

and as soon as it took off, his heart started racing.

his palms became sweaty, and he started breathing heavily.

he couldn't control it.

he took deep breaths to calm down, and eventually, he calmed down and took a nap.

the plane ride was peaceful.

it took an hour to get to the hospital, and my gosh he forgot what america looked like.

he walked through the hall, going to taehyung's room to see him.

when he walked in the room, the smell of vanilla hit him.

that was taehyung's scent.

he looked at taehyung, smiling immediately.

"hi baby, it's dada."

taehyung's eyes lit up, a small smile appearing on his face.

"he smiled for you, kook. ever since he got out of surgery he hasn't smiled not once." mr kim explained, looking at taehyung who still had his eyes on jungkook.

"hm? what do you want dada to do?" jungkook asked the boy, making a face at him just to see him smile again.

and he did.

jungkook smiled too, going over to taehyung's bed, squatting down so he could see taehyung better.

"you're my brave boy, good job."

he put his hand out, putting it right beside taehyung's hand.

"grab my hand bubba."

taehyung really didn't want to move, but they didn't want him to get all stiff and uncomfortable, so he had to.

he lightly slapped his hand against jungkook's squeezing it gently.

"good job bubs."

jungkook was happy to be back with taehyung, although he didn't plan on being here right now, he made plans really late but he's here now.

"he didn't even flinch when they put the tube in his nose." mr kim told jungkook.

"really babe? is that true? you're so brave." jungkook told his boyfriend, patting his hand gently.