thirty-one

it was a pretty quiet morning, taehyung watched mickey mouse while the machine fed him.

jungkook stayed with him and they blew bubbles together to brighten the mood.

taehyung felt better, he was just in pain a little so they did things to occupy him.

they thought something was wrong with him, because he wouldn't say anything, but he said something today and it sounded a little weird, so they figured it out and his speech was a little messed up because of surgery.

but, he could fix that, it would probably go back to normal.

since he couldn't eat normally, he drank some juice and he was happy about that because when he saw jungkook eating he was mad.

but, he had one seizure which probably meant back to the operating room if they don't stop soon.

and, even though he was drinking juice he refused to swallow his saliva, so he started drooling.

but besides all of that he was okay.

"that's interesting, isn't it bubba?" jungkook asked, seeing how focused taehyung was.

taehyung looked at him, smiling a little.

"someone's happy today? hm?"

taehyung nodded.

"that's good."

it was around twelve pm now, and taehyung started doing some therapy.

but he didn't have to get out of bed, they were working on his arms and speech for now.

"taetae say dada." jungkook asked, wanting to know if he could say it.

"d-d-d.." he stuttered, scrunching his eyebrows in frustration.

"ah, it's okay bub. you'll get it soon."

"d-dada?"

jungkook didn't expect it, but he started clapping to make the boy happy.

"good job."

taehyung smiled.

"such a smart baby."

taehyung smiled again, looking at jungkook and patting his hand gently.

"you're so cute."

after therapy, taehyung took a nap because he always sleeps at one pm.

but, he was half awake now after listening to the doctor play the guitar for him.

taehyung started moving his right hand as if he was dancing, not wanting to move completely because he was sleepy.

"are you dancing?" the doctor asked, smiling as she continued to play for him.

"dance, bubba." jungkook told him, pushing the boys hair out of his eyes.

taehyung started raising his shoulders, trying to dance again without moving too much.

"good job baby."

this was supposed to help brighten the mood, after taehyung threw up twice, and they still don't know why.

it was probably the medicine that made taehyung so weak.

but that meant that he would be in here longer, but if jungkook needed to stay longer, he would.

eventually, taehyung closed his eyes, falling asleep.

jungkook smiled when he saw taehyung sleeping.

"night night baby boy."

once again, while taehyung slept jungkook kept himself occupied.

honestly, he wished that taehyung was in his arms, so he could kiss him while he slept and whisper sweet things into his ear.

but, with the way taehyung felt right now, that could wait.

every time taehyung sleeps, he gets bored because usually, he would talk to taehyung and cuddle him all day.

and he worried about taehyung, because he wasn't being himself.

but, it was just side affects from surgery and it would go away as he recovers.

and, they started forcing taehyung to sleep because if they didn't he would stay up all night and it wasn't good for him right now since he had to recover.
=====
two hours later, taehyung woke up and got his food, so, while that happened, he tried to eat normal food too.

"be careful, don't swallow it whole." jungkook told him, feeding him his favorite food.

macaroni.

jungkook got another spoonful of it, waiting for taehyung to finish what he had in his mouth.

"you okay bubs? are you struggling?" he asked, because to him it looked like taehyung was struggling a bit.

he shook his head no, swallowing.

"good job, you're doing so good. do you want more?"

he nodded, opening his mouth so jungkook could continue.

"you guys are so cute," mrs kim spoke, sitting on the couch by the window.

jungkook chuckled, putting the empty bowl on the table.

"all done, you ate it all, good job taetae."

taehyung smiled, pointing to his juice.

jungkook handed it to him, telling him to grab it with two hands so he doesn't drop it.

taehyung hadn't eaten regular food since the day he went to the airport, so it felt good to eat something.

"i'm so proud of you, my love." jungkook told him, kissing his cheek and moving his hair out of his eyes.

taehyung giggled, looking up at jungkook.

jungkook smiled at him, looking into his sparkling eyes.

"you're so cute."
=====
sup😎

once again, tell me what you think or the squad will pull up >:)):

alright i go bye bye now -Ashton✌️