twenty-one

taehyung was having a pretty good day so far, from what jungkook saw.

taehyung was back at therapy, laughing at the woman who played around with him.

"ready... go!"

taehyung started laughing more, his giggles becoming contagious, making jungkook chuckle to himself a little.

"what's so funny bubba?" jungkook asked, making silly faces at the boy, only making him laugh even more.

he loved hearing taehyung's giggles.

the boy was laughing his head off, being spun around by the woman.

she had him on her back, spinning him around, just to help with his balance.

taehyung was having the time of his life, his black curls flying around as he giggled, looking in the gigantic mirror.

"ready... go!"

she spun him around again, making him laugh even louder.

jungkook smiled— he was too cute.

"faster faster noona!!" taehyung yelled, a huge smile on his face.

"okay, one more time."

jungkook just silently recorded it, wanting to go back and listen to taehyung's loud giggles whenever he felt sad.

she stopped, putting him on his feet.

"okay, can you balance?" she asked.

taehyung wobbled a bit, but he didn't fall and he got his balance.

"yay!! good job!!" jungkook yelled, smiling at the boy who ran to him, giving him a big hug.

"i'm proud of you baby."

he smiled, patting jungkook's head and going back over to finish therapy.

it had been another hour, and taehyung's mood had changed quickly.

he groaned in frustration as he laid on the mat, too upset to get up.

he fell down, again.

"it's okay, just try again bub." jungkook told him, trying to comfort him.

"no." he said in a monotone voice.

"okay, should we spin around more?" the woman asked, sitting in the chair infront of him.

"yeah."

"okay.

just minutes later, taehyung was spinning around again, giggling.

"ready...go!"

taehyung loved this.

after another eight times of spinning around, evening had come.

and, it's only four pm and they usually stay until seven or eight.

so, while taehyung took a break he took weird selfies on his ipad and laughed about them.

he was giggling next to jungkook, close to falling out of the chair.

"what's making you laugh so much?"

taehyung showed jungkook the picture, laughing even more.

jungkook smiled.

"you're so silly."

then, after another hour, back to work.

taehyung was not feeling it as much, because he was whining the whole time.

he was probably tired.

he whimpered and whined as the woman turned him over side to side.

she stopped for a moment, leaving taehyung on his left side, so he could look at jungkook.

"i know bubba, baby's so sleepy, yeah?" jungkook told him, using his pouty face.

taehyung only looked at him, the hood to his gray hoodie on his head as he gently sucked on his pacifier.

"we'll go home soon bubba." he softly told him, gently kissing his forehead.

taehyung nodded, half asleep.

taehyung stayed asleep for the rest of therapy, not even flinching when the woman moved him around.

eight pm came quickly, and jungkook picked up his sleepy baby, holding him and kissing him while patting his bottom.

the woman handed him his bag, and they signed out and got ready to go home.

he unlocked the car door, sliding taehyung's bag in before sitting him in his car seat, the boy tilting over a bit, his pacifier falling out of his mouth, dangling from the clip on his shirt.

"oops, sorry tiger."

he put the pacifier in his mouth, buckling him in correctly.

he realized that taehyung's diaper was soaked, so he put him in a comfortable position so he wouldn't feel it.

yes, once again, taehyung wears diapers.

this whole thing changed everything about taehyung, he's autistic, he has a mild case of cp, which doesn't make it any better, and, it's just more medical issues piling on top of that.

but you wouldn't really think taehyung was like that, he functions like any other sixteen year old.

but he's different, in his own way.

and that's what makes taehyung....taehyung.

taehyung was a baby, to jungkook.
=====
when they made it back to jungkook's house, jungkook got him out of the car and grabbed his bag and they went inside.

he brought him up to his room, laying him on the bed.

"wake up, tae baby."

he kissed him, waking the boy up.

"hi baby."

taehyung looked at him, sitting up.

"do you want dada to change you sleepy head?"

"mhm."

jungkook tickled taehyung's toes, making him giggle and wake up a little bit more.

"wake up bubba, once i change you and you get a bath, we can go night night, okay?"

"okay."
=====
they are making me soft I-