two

jungkook got up pretty early, because he had to get taehyung at around seven thirty, and it took him an hour to get ready.

it was currently five forty eight, so he had time.

he got a message from jimin, which was unexpected.

that was the weirdest question he ever got from jimin

he quickly took a shower, hopping out and brushing his teeth, drying his hair afterwards and putting his clothes on.

he wore the black shirt taehyung loves, he says its soft and it makes him feel calm.

he didn't forget the cologne that he always wore and bought multiple bottles of— taehyung likes that too, but he also just likes the way  jungkook smells, with or without cologne.

he wears it all the time so taehyung doesn't get upset or triggered with changes.

it was now six thirty five, so he quickly got his shoes and bag, taking his phone off the charger and running downstairs, eating breakfast quickly.

"have a good day, kookie!! make sure you watch over tae, he's too precious." mrs. jeon told him, making him giggle and tell her goodbye.

"okay, time to get my baby." he told himself, walking to his house because taehyung likes walking.

his house wasn't far, which was a good thing.

he made it to his house, and he knocked on the door, and he swore he heard taehyung's happy squeals and arm flapping.

he smiled before mr. kim opened the door, and taehyung really knew for sure that it was jungkook, and he started running towards him, jumping into his arms.

"hey tae baby, how are you?"

the boy hummed happily, so jungkook took it as he was doing great.

"bye bye taetae! papa and mama love you!" taehyung's father yelled, blowing a kiss at the boy who waved back.

"good boy tae," jungkook praised, kissing him before making their way to school.

he made sure the clip was attached to taehyung, since his backpack snaps around him for safety.

"tae baby, i see that you wore your blue necklace today," jungkook mentioned, looking at the blue chewing necklace that was probably going to come off sometime soon.

"mhm."

he smiled at taehyung, he was so cute.

taehyung felt calm, jungkook smelled the same way as usual, and he wore the comfortable black shirt that he loved.

they made it inside the school, and taehyung had to go to class.

"are you going to be a good boy for me and not get upset when you go to class?"