a note to you, my guardian angel.

Dear Taehyung,
Oh my beautiful boy. My sweet, beautiful boy. You did it baby. You won. You're finally at peace now, and I'm hoping you're doing all the things you couldn't do, eating all the macaroni in the world. I'm missing you a lot, missing your laugh filling the halls while I'm working alone in my office. But it just feels quiet now, too quiet. The day I left you at the hospital and came home, everything seemed different. Your rooms stay untouched, your sippy cups and paci's scattered all over the floor. I just can't bring myself to pick them up. Tannie's missing you too, barking at your pictures and your toys. He doesn't know. I don't think he'll ever know. Instead he'll hope for you to come back. I wish you would come back too, 17 years was not enough. My hearts breaking. I'm so glad that I got to love that beautiful soul of yours. So glad the world got to feel Taehyung's love. You fought hard. Now it's my turn, to fight for people to be aware of these things. That it's real. I wouldn't want anyone else to feel this pain. There's no more happy energy. I wish I could hold you again, feel your soft breaths as you tell me how much you love me, and how I'm your best friend. You're my best friend too. Always will be. I wish I could turn back the clock. I wish you were here. I wish this never even happened to you, because you didn't deserve it. Remember to always give me signs that you're with me, because you just don't know how much it means to me. You're the strongest boy ever, and I'm so proud of you. Congratulations baby. Go celebrate with your Papa, alright? Kookie loves you. Thank you for everything.

Forever yours,
Jungkook <3
====
this is the end! thank you all so damn much for sticking around this past year and few months. you guys are truly the best. i cried writing this book, and im so glad you all have enjoyed. i will be making a sequel so be on the lookout for one last update here! - c