seventeen

"i bet i can make you laugh," jungkook told the boy, holding his waist as they sat together.

taehyung giggled a little and shook his head no.

"oh yeah? we'll see then."

he tickled taehyung's sides, sending him into a fit of giggles, and the most adorable smile on his face.

jungkook chuckled a little, seeing his baby boy happy was something that made him smile.

"n-no no kookoo!" taehyung yelled, making jungkook smile.

"okay, okay. i'll stop."

taehyung sat back up, looking straight at jungkook.

"i love you~" he sang in a sing song voice.

"i love you too my taetae~" jungkook sang back, ruffling taehyung's hair.

"what do you want to do? hm?"

"elmoooooo~" taehyung sang, still singing because he liked doing it.

"you wanna watch elmo, yeah?"

"yes, yes, yes, yes, yes."

"we can do that. come sit with me."

he sat on the bed with jungkook, sitting in between his legs so he could get cuddles.

jungkook loves seeing taehyung's reaction to stuff, mostly shows and other things. he didn't know why though, he guessed that it just made him happy.

"my perfect babyboy." he said, out of nowhere, chuckling after saying it.

taehyung smiled, resting his head on jungkook.

"is my baby sleepy, hm?"

he lifted his bangs up, kissing his forehead.

"no sleepy." taehyung replied, looking up at jungkook.

"you're so silly, aren't you?"

he only get out a small giggle, now smiling behind the pacifier in his mouth.

yes, taehyung has pacifiers made just for him.

they were custom, and he has many with different textures.

it's because he finds them calming.

"you're giggly today bub."

he nodded aggressively, getting comfortable again in jungkook's lap.
======
after a few hours, taehyung wanted to sleep.

"night night kookoo?" he asked, raising his left eyebrow as he sucked on the pacifier.

"night night my brave boy. sleep well, okay? i'll see you tomorrow."

the dog laid down beside taehyung, and jungkook smiled.

"goodnight to you too, bubbles."

taehyung giggled, letting jungkook kiss him goodnight once more before he left.

"okay bubba, goodnight."

"goodnight dada~" he replied in a sing song voice, smiling when jungkook waved at him and closed his bedroom door.

when jungkook made it home, he had some work to do so he worked for an hour before settling down and getting comfortable in his bed.

he couldn't stop thinking about when taehyung called him dada, it was so cute.

and just like that, his phone hit the floor, not even making the male flinch as he fell asleep, dreaming about taehyung as always.
=====
"dada!!"

jungkook smiled, picking taehyung up, kissing him all over his face.

taehyung erupted into a fit out loud happy giggles, his pacifier falling out of his mouth and dangling from the clip that held it on his shirt.

"i missed you so much."

they ended up cuddling, on the couch.

but jungkook had something to tell him.

"baby, can dada tell you something?"

"mhm."

"well, we are supposed to be spending a week at the beach for the trip we do at school every year. do you wanna come with me?"

"y-yeah. taetae wants to go."

jungkook smiled.

"okay."
=====
another short chapter I'm sorry-