forty-eight

(comment a lot! i like reading them!)
"tannie, no..." taehyung whined, pulling on his tiger that their puppy, yeontan tried to take.

"what's wrong baby boy? does tannie have something of yours?" jungkook asked, his hands in his pockets as he walked into the living room.

"tiger..." he whined.

"oh, he's got your tiger? come here tannie," he made sounds to get the dogs attention.

he took the tiger out of the dogs mouth, petting him after.

"good boy tannie."

"b-but d-dada i thought that i was your good boy.." taehyung pouted.

"you are, baby boy. both of you are my good boys, okay munchkin?" he told him, mumbling the last two words into his neck as he kissed him.

"b-but i'm your favorite good boy, right?"

"mhm, tae baby is my favorite good boy. don't be sad babe." he continued to put soft kisses on his neck.

jungkook pulled taehyung into his lap, getting better access to his neck.

"dada where did tannie go?" taehyung asked.

"he's in the dining room babe. why, munchkin? do you want to play with him?"

"no, not after he put doggy spit on tiger." he sassily replied, making jungkook chuckle.

"silly boy. daddy loves you so much baby..."

he finally stopped kissing him, moving his bangs out of his eyes.

"someone needs a haircut, don't they?"

"yesh."

"sorry that we couldn't go make your stuffie bubba.."

"it's okay dada!"

oh and, yeontan has been around for a while, but taehyung's parents gave him to them so taehyung could have someone to play with.

jungkook lightly patted taehyung's bottom, "daddy has to get back to work bun, play nice with tannie, okay baby?"

"okie dokey!"

"stay in the living room, come to me if you need me."

taehyung gave him a thumbs up, watching his daddy go back upstairs.

taehyung hopped off of the couch, opening his box of legos to play with.

yeontan seemed interested, sniffling taehyung's little house that he made.

"tannie... stop..." he whined, tired of the puppy already.

he gasped when yeontan knocked it over, looking at him before running up the stairs.

"daddyyyyyyy!"

he opened jungkook's office door with force, the male turning to look at him.

"hi baby."

taehyung walked over to him, sitting in his lap and crossing his arms.

"what is my baby so fussy about? hm?"

"tannie."

"what did tannie do bubba?"

"he knocked taetae's house over!" he yelled, on the verge of tears.

"you need a nap."

"no!"

"yeah you do. come on, let's get you ready for a nap."

he picked taehyung up, bringing him into their bedroom.

"i'm not sleepy.."

"i know baby boy, but my little fussy prince needs sleep, daddy doesn't like having a fussy baby."

taehyung started crying, making grabby hands at jungkook.

"lay down baby."

"n-no...."

"i want to give you kisses, love. just lay down."

he laid down, jungkook spooning him, laying in bed with him.

"it's time to go night night babes," he mumbled into his neck, kissing him to make him fall asleep.

"but taetae isn't tired..."

"yes you are, look at you baby, you're rubbing your eyes."

taehyung fell asleep a few minutes after, so jungkook got up and let him sleep, going to go handle yeontan.

"tannie, were you being nice to tae baby? hm?"

jungkook quickly cleaned taehyung's mess, putting yeontan in his cage so he could sleep too.

"night night tan."

he turned the living room lights off, pulling the curtains so it was a little dark.

while both of them slept, he got to work in peace, going back upstairs so he could finish the rest of his documents.

after sitting in silence for a few minutes, it felt a little too quiet in the house.

"now i regret making him go to bed."

he shut his computer off, going into their bedroom to work in there, because he wanted to be with taehyung.

he quietly tip toed into the room, grabbing his laptop and sitting on the bed, which only made taehyung move a little.

"it's okay baby, it's just daddy." he told him, rubbing his cheek with his thumb until taehyung closed his eyes again.

he worked for a good three hours before the two woke up.

and as expected, taehyung was in a better mood.

now, he was being quiet, coloring while yeontan walked around the house.

jungkook was on the phone, talking to yoongi.

"yeah, i understand yoongi." he told the male, handing taehyung his sippy cup.

"here's your milk bub."

he took it out of his hands, mumbling a quiet "thank you" before drinking it, their dog walking over to him.

"tannie no! it's my milkie!"

"is everything okay?" yoongi asked, hearing taehyung's yelling.

"everything is fine, they've been fighting all day anyways." jungkook replied, sighing right after.
=====
as you can see, taehyung doesn't like yeontan lmao

tell me what you think:

ily guys, time to write the next chapter -Ashton 😎