sixty-six

jungkook sighed as he entered the house, alone.

he felt sadness all over again.

the house looked so different now that there wasn't so much life in the house. just him and yeontan.

he walked upstairs, looking in taehyung's special little room.

his blankets still smelled like him.

it had only been a week since taehyung passed, and he was already feeling the sadness that was supposed to hit later on.

one week without his sweet boy.

he placed the picture of taehyung down on the shelf, the one they used for his table at his funeral yesterday.

that day had to be the worst day in history for jungkook.

he had cried so much to the point where he vomited all night.

he was restless.

everything seemed so different now. all of taehyung's belongings made him sad.

jungkook told taehyung that he would be okay, but he felt like he lied. he wasn't okay.

yeontan ran down the hall, searching for taehyung still. it made everything much more sadder hearing the puppy bark and look for his late best friend.

jungkook sat on the floor of taehyung's playroom, picking up his blanket.

he smiled thinking about all the things they've done with it, all the snuggles, and all the hospital visits.

he tried to think of a word, to say how he felt.

bittersweet. that's the word. it was definitely bittersweet. nothing would be the same anymore.

he couldn't help but chuckle at the memories of taehyung giggling with his blanket wrapped around him like a cape, putting on a cute show for jungkook.

that's when he realized that he was going to be okay. it was hard, but he found comfort and happiness in thinking about all the fun he had with his boy.

he did all of these amazing things,

because of taehyung.

i love you all so fucking much. <3 1 more thing and then the announcement!