fifty

after taehyung got better, they flew to new york, with the other couples and hobi.

this was something to take taehyung's mind off his upcoming tests, just to see what's going on.

it was night time now, everyone sitting on the balcony at the hotel as they watched the cars pass by.

taehyung sat in jungkook's lap, holding his hand as he listened to everything i wanted on repeat, calming down as he got ready to sleep.

"new york is beautiful. it's so pretty here," yoongi told the group, drinking some of the wine that they got.

jungkook drank some, not wanting to get drunk because he has to take care of taehyung.

"sweet dreams baby boy." he told him, kissing his cheek and moving him so he was cradled like a baby, fast asleep.

jungkook turned the music off, now that taehyung was asleep.

they sat on the balcony for another two hours before going inside, settling down themselves.

"goodnight, kook. goodnight, tae." jimin patted both of them on the head, walking out of their room so he could go back to yoongi.

jungkook looked over at taehyung, who slept so peacefully in his batman pajamas, his black pacifier in his mouth, not even sucking anymore as he was in deep sleep.

he turned back around, turning the lamp off before closing his eyes.
==
jungkook woke up before taehyung as usual, moving the curtains to let some light in the room before going to taehyung's bags to get his favorite sippy cup.

he poured chocolate milk in, putting it in their mini fridge so it would stay cold until he woke up.

and, he made french toast because it was easy, and taehyung liked it.

"d-dada?"

jungkook turned around, hearing the familiar voice.

he smiled at taehyung, who sleepily rubbed his eyes, trying to wake up.

"good morning, baby boy."

he walked over to the bed, picking the younger up, getting his morning cuddles as always.

"did you sleep well baby?"

"mhm."

he rubbed his back until he woke up a bit, taking his paci out of his mouth so he could kiss him.

"dada, i want milkie," he told the male, a cute little pout on his face as he looked at him.

"okay, sweetheart. can daddy change you first?"

he laid him on the bed, putting the pad down before, grabbing a diaper and wipes.

"wow, not bad. good job baby boy," jungkook cooed, cleaning taehyung up and putting another diaper on.

he didn't bother putting his pants back on, because taehyung didn't have to have them on.

he went over to the mini fridge, taking the cup of milk out.

"dada taetae is happy!"

"you're happy? good job on knowing your emotions, bubba."

he handed the milk to him, going over to the tv to turn it on for taehyung.

"dada?"

"yes, baby boy?"

"mickey mouse!"

"okay baby, come here."

taehyung walked over to him, getting picked up and put into his little playpen with all of his toys.

taehyung doesn't really understand that he can get hurt, so putting the little gate around him kept him from going to unlock the balcony door or something.