Alternative ending 1

Waking up in the messy room I'd left behind last night is not a pleasure at all. Remembering the awful long flight from London to Sydney I sigh softly. The room was dark and felt empty even though it was filled with my bags and the bed in the middle of the room.

My hands go up to rub my eyes and I yawn softly. I realize there's a big spider above me walking on the ceiling. I admire him for a short moment.

I stare at the ceiling for several minutes following the steps the spider takes, before being yelled out of my trance by Joel.

"Get up Julia!" My brother bangs with his fists on my door before chuckling and running down the stairs.

I'm still slightly shocked by the dream which I had dreamt just now.

I had married and fallen in love with Luke Robert Hemmings, one of the famous band members of 5 Seconds of Summer. But he wasn't like in real life, he was "punk" and tattooed.

He turned out to be nicer than I expected and we fell in love. It was so pure and seemed really real and true.

I yawned again getting out of bed putting on clothes. When I attended the breakfast table my mother was stressing trough the house searching for whatever she had lost.

It was not that I didn't expect a celebrity to be nice at all, it was just that he was well, he seemed to change for me. And he seemed to care.

----------------------------

DU DU DU

so yea idk man it's shit but here y'all have alternative ending 1 💖

Ending 2 is really sad so prepare yourselves 😔