Chapter 53

It is only one day until the wedding day. I mean that's what Luke told me. I really don't feel the spirit yet though.

There isn't really anything we didn't plan yet or get yet so we are both curled up under a blanket.

I am wearing one of Luke's shirt while my head rests on his shoulder. His fingers go trough my hair slowly.

"So how does that feel your last day as miss Edwards?" Luke asks grinning.

"Weird."

Luke chuckles as he stands up and opens the curtains.

"My eyes!" I squeak as Luke laughs.

"Please close them and come back." I laugh as Luke closes the curtains and jumps back next to me.

"How many times have I told you that I love you?" Luke asks me lifting my head up by putting his finger under my chin.

"I don't know?" I answer.

"Not enough yet to make sure you know how much I do love you." He says pressing his lips onto mine.

"I can't wait for tomorrow." I say while leaning back from the quick peck.

"Neither can I" Luke says smiling.

"Mrs. Hemmings do the laundryyyy!" Luke says pointing at the huge mountain of dirty clothes on the floor.

"Fuck no. I'm not even your mrs. Hemmings."

"Yet." Luke says winking.

*

I am finally properly dressed and swung the necklace Luke gave me in London around my neck.

I look at him he's quietly writing a speech for tomorrow. He's never fast with that kind of stuff.

The doorbell rings as I walk to the hall. Grabbing the keys of the dresser I open the door.

"Surprise!" Melody Juliette and Yazmin cheer. I give them a confused look.

"Oh damn she doesn't understand us." Yazmin laughs at me.

"It's your bachelor party kid!" Juliette says.

"Do I have to come?" I ask a little annoyed.

"Yes it's yours and you aren't getting our permission to marry Luke any other way."

"Fuck that." I mumble grabbing my jacket.

"Guess I have to go then." I chuckle. I walk towards Luke

"I have to go bachelor party." I say to him.

"I knew that." He chuckles.

"Fuck you." I mumble.

"You can tomorrow night." Is his response as I send him a death glare.

"Bye."

We get in a cab as Melow gives the address to the chauffeur. I smile and look down at my vans.

"You ready Jul?" Juliette asks poking me in the side.

"I guess so?" I chuckle.

Yazmin hands me a pair of heels.

"Put them on those vans suck." I laugh at that and give the heels back.

"Pardon I have to walk on those the whole day tomorrow." Yazmin chuckles and places the heels back in a bag.

The cab stops as I already hear yelling and singing. I try to fake a smile and we walk towards the crowed entrance.

"ID?" The bouncer says. I hand mine as he hands me a bracelet to show I'm not allowed to drink alcohol. That's probably why Luke never takes me to this club.