Chapter 39

Luke stands up as the doorbell rings. A brunette walks in first. She smiles widely and hugs me tight like we've been friends for ages. Her hair falls lightly over her back and she looks very sweet so I just hug her back.

"This is Juliet." Calum comes in pointing the girl I just hugged.

"Oh Julia already met her." He smiles.

"Hi." I shyly say to her as she smiles.

"Hi Julia. Heard a lot about you and Luke." She says smiling.

"Good things?" Luke asks Cal who nods.

"You two seem to be very nice." I wink at Luke and he chuckles. Luke nice, yeah sure.

Cal & Jul sit on the couch. No not me, Juliette. Let's just say Cal & Juliet. That's easier.

Luke makes them drinks as I open the door again. Michael in his Pikachu costume.

"Welcome Mike." I laugh closing the door.

When Michael sits down the bell goes again. Next guest.

I open it with a big smile that leaves right away when I realize who's there.

"Fuck fuck fuck." I gasp pushing the door closed in her face. Who the fuck invited mom?

"Luke. We have a little problem." I whisper in his ear making the other three look up.

"What?" He asks. The doorbell goes again.

"Don't open!" I yell after him and rush after him blocking the door.

"It's mom."

"What!" Luke squeaks and opens the door. My mom still standing there arms crossed.

"Miss may I ask you why you're here?" Luke groans walking towards my mom.

"May I ask you why you have taken my daughter here in this slum?" Then she slaps Luke in his face leaving a big red spot.

"Mom!" I yell trying to get Luke out her grab.

*

Here I am. Sitting on my bed. Our bed. In our bedroom. Luke is quietly washing his face. Mom hit him a black eye. Blood streams trough the sink drain. We called the police they took her away.

"How can you? He hurts my daughter!" She yelled at the policemen. Crying. We had to answer some questions and then the men left. I still wonder how she found Luke's flat.

Luke looks at me. I am in a top and shorts. I didn't bother to look good anyways. I am tired as fuck. And the worst thing is school tomorrow.

"Your mom is really psycho huh?" He jumps next to me on the bed. I nod. I don't wanna deny it's the truth.

"I was really thinking she was going to kill you." I whisper as Luke gets under the sheets making me yawn.

I get under the sheets as well and lie my head on his chest.

"I would've killed her first." He says kissing my neck. And there was a new hickey.

"Luke we were talking." I say placing my hand on the hickey. It actually hurts a little.

"I know I know." Luke chuckles.

"You would never kill her." I state making him smirk.

"I would. If she did hurt you. I would." He says.

"You wouldn't! You already killed that one guy, I don't think they would let you walk around here anymore. They would lock you in." I laugh.

"Yea I would be in the madhouse. Next to your mom's room. I'd be banging on the wall waking her up at four am." I laugh at him.

Yazmin and Ash didn't come anymore. We called them off and Juliet, Calum and Michael left short after mom did. I said sorry as they just shrugged.

"Where are you thinking off?" I ask Luke who is almost asleep.

"Mm. How weird our families are." He says his fingers running trough my hair.

"They are. But for Joel is it sad. Because he's with mom and you used him."

"I used him for a good goal. So did Michael." He chuckles as I look up at him.

"Do you miss your mom?"

"Of course I do. Do you miss your dad?" Luke asks planting a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Yeah. He would've loved to meet you. My dad used to have some tattoos too." I say making little lights visible in Luke's eyes.

"Really?" He smiles.

"Yeah. That's why she didn't care when you hung out with us."

"It would've been awesome to meet your dad." He says as his smile drops.

"I'm happy to have you here." He says planting his lips on mine. I softly bite his lip making me feel his piercing between my lips.

"I love you Luke." I whisper as I lie back next to him.

*

We enter school both tired as fuck. I yawn and rub my eyes. I haven't had my enough sleep.

Neither did Luke who is just staring in the distance. We enter our first class finding Mrs. Black smiling widely.

"Good morning class!" She says as Luke whispers me a 'not really.'

"May I ask if there any tests planned this week?" She asks making a nerd in the front row tell her we have no tests in the agenda for English. I look at Luke who seems to be even more beautiful than usual.

I quietly start sketching his face.

"You are staring babe." He points out looking at me. I blush and look away. When he turns his head back to board I turn back to him.

I make the sketch lines darker as I realize I have just drawn Luke beautifully. He looks at me realizing the drawing.

"Woah. Someone's obsessed with my face." I laugh at his reaction.

"It's beautiful tough." I chuckle and put the drawing away.

*

I fall on the couch. Still tired as fuck.

"C'mon c'mon get off the couch and study with me baby!" Luke sings happily making me laugh.

"I don't want toooo." I complain. Luke rolls his eyes.

"You would've come of the couch for sex so why not to do homework?" He says. I look down and laugh.

"C'mon!" Luke yells as he picks my body up lifting me over his shoulder.

I don't try to escape. I just take ahold of his tall body. His muscles grow when he lifts my body up a little. His big hands strike my hair as he lies me down on the bed.

He leaves and when he returns he's carrying his backpack.

"Luke I don't want to do anything." I laugh crushing my lips onto his making him fall on the bed as well.

"Julia!" He groans trying to get up failing. I kiss him harder as I feel his hands on my bum. I break the kiss slowly leaving love bites in his neck.

"Tomorrow is New Year's Eve." I whisper in his ear.

"I know." He says as we lie back on the bed. "But right now I want you to help me with Biology."

"Okay okay." I sigh as I open his book.

--------------------

I just want to thank y'all again for the good support.

Thanks to hannahhemmings3 for cheering me up after my dad had a fight with my family. Means a lot. Also thanks to all my other readers,voters and people who care about my stories.

Comment Share Vote!