Chapter 9

I fall asleep in Luke's strong arms and wake up facing him. He is asleep and seems to be talking in his sleep.

"Mom don't!" He starts screaming and I starts waking him up.

"Luke! Luke!" His eyes open. He sits up, revealing his hair all fluffy.

"Why did you wake me up?" He says in his raspy morning voice.

"You were screaming." Luke looks away and curses softly.

"Not again. Sometimes I have nightmares. About mom."

"I figured." Luke gets out of bed and puts a pair of black jeans and a tank top on.

I get out as well and change into his Nirvana shirt and my own jeans in his bathroom.

"Could you open up my own bathroom?" Luke yells. I unlock the door and he smirks.

"You look so fvcking hot." He starts doing his hair and pulls a beanie on.

"Thanks?" I softly answer.

"Are you staying the day?" Luke starts playing with my hair.

"I guess I am. My mom will probably call if she needs me."

"You are the only girl who actually stayed the night." I smile and we walk out of the bathroom. I smile but honestly I don't wanna think about Luke his sex and girlfriend habits.

*

Luke falls back on the couch. He looks so handsome just laying there grinning at me.

"Come here." He commands and I sit next to him.

Luke starts his PlayStation up.

"I'm playing Assassins Creed!" He informs me.

I have no clue what happens during the time he plays but he is so cute when he kills people.

My phone buzzes on the table. I sigh as I see it's Joel.

"Hi." I say.

"Sis where are you?"

"At Luke's."

"What? I don't believe you." He chuckles. I sigh.

"Luke can you say hi to Joel?" I say to him as he takes my phone out of my hand.

"What do you want Joel?" He groans and I giggle.

"Yeah yeah yeah sure." He hangs up.

"Your mom want you to come home in an half hour. I can't come inside with you because it's 'a special announcement'." I nod and take my backpack and my jacket from the side table.

"I don't wanna leave. My mom is probably going to take us shopping or something."

Luke his car starts quickly as he gets on the road to drive me home. He has the adress scribbled onto his hand.

I keep on going over the questions I've got for him but don't ask a thing.

He sings along to what I assume is Bring Me The Horizon as I don't recognize it. He has a great voice.

We arrive at my house and I grab my backpack from between my legs.

"Text me what it is."

"I don't have your number-" He shows his messages. He texted himself from my phone last night. He places his hand on my cheek and gives me a quick kiss.

"See you on Monday Julia!" I nod and step out of the car. Luke shoves something in my hand as I stand up and I wave.

My body shivers after the realization of his touch of my hand.