Chapter 54

I wake up the next morning with Luke's arms around me.

He doesn't let go of me so I fall asleep again. As our alarm clock goes off we both get ready. Luke leaves to Calum's and I stay home.

"Bye love." Luke pecks my lips softly as we hug.

"Love you." I say smiling.

"Love you more." He let go of me and leaves. As I see his car leaving I see his dad's car park in.

"Lovely to see you again." He says as I open the door for him.

"Ready to be part of the Hemmings family?" His partner asks.

"She already was love." Luke's dad says.

Then arrive Melody Juliette and Yazmin who help me in my dress. Juliette zips it up and Yazmin starts doing my hair.

"You look gorgeous." Mr. Hemmings says brightly smiling.

"You look so nervous Jul it's so funny." Melody jokes.

"Shut up." I mumble. Yes I am nervous of course I am. I am going to marry today.

*

I look around at all the people gathered to celebrate mine and Luke's wedding.

I almost fall as I find my mom and Joel sitting front row. Who invited them?

I ignore my worries and look further trough the crowd. The boys are all looking fucking handsome sitting frontline too.

I smile at them as they wave proudly.

I link arms with Luke's father as I walk down the isle, my eyes on one person and one person only. Luke. Who is officially my husband in less than two hours. He looks so handsome in his black and white tux and his eyes were glimmering, admiring me in my beautiful dress.

He made a weird face as I laugh at him almost ruining my own wedding.

Today I was getting married to my soul mate, the one who I will love everyday until I die. Someone other than the rest but perfect for me. We share so many memories. You know we are young yes, but this is the only thing that matters. Us.

His father handed me over to Luke who holds onto my hand and leans his head over to my ear.

"You look beautiful." He whispers softly making me smile. I was already tearing up by Luke's beauty.

The ceremony proceeds and we say our vows to each other. After an hour, the celebrant ends the ceremony with.

"I now declare you man and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

We both lean in as we peck each others lips. Luke takes my hand as we walk back down the isle.

*

Everyone lines up to congratulate us as we hand shake everyone. When the boys arrive they hug us both and hand us a key.

"It's time for you two to have your own little palace. Instead of that little apartment." Michael says as I look at them slightly confused.

"What?" Luke says as confused as I am.

"We got you guys a new house. Luke's dad , us , your mom, Joel and A-" Ashton says as I start tearing up and run towards my mom who is impatiently waiting in the line.

"Mom." I cry out hugging her.

"Why would you even come?" I muffle softly.

"You are my daughter Julia I love you. And Luke, I guess he is okay too." She says as a huge problem leaves my chest.