Chapter 28

I put on my jeans I bought with Alex and a glitter top. I apply some mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow. A little bit lipgloss, Luke's necklace and my converse.

I open up the bathroom door where I find four guys leaning on the wall in jeans and tanks. Oh and Luke in his leather jacket of course.

"Woah you look hot babe!" Luke says and he takes my hand. I grab my purse and Calum opens the bus door, we all jump out.

The bus stopped only one street from the pub, okay let's say club.

We walk for two minutes when we find the club. You can smell the mix from alcohol and sweat. This something really big for Luke since he has been kicking off after meeting me. It is like he gives up everything for me.

I really should do something back for him.

When we get in the club the warmth is unstable. My hand holds onto Luke's as he walks trough the crowded club.

We find Niall and Harry in the corner just next to the bar. Both of the boys are drinking out a red cup. Probably any kind of alcohol mixed with cola, or cherry lemonade. Luke orders us both a Coke, just a Coke I hope. And the other boys join us in the corner. It is busy crowded but luckily only one direction is with us here.

A couple of fans recognize Luke and take pictures with him. He just gives weird faces until they all got a picture.

"Wanna dance?" Luke asks me when all the fans walk away fangirling I nod and finish my Coke.

We make our way trough the crowd. Luke slurs me to the dance floor and Luke smirks at me.

He let me stand on his feet and he leads the dance, suddenly two arms tug me away. I start stressing and his hands grab to my breast.

"Luke!" I yell. The guy starts dancing with me slowly moving his hands all over me. As reflex I hit him in the crotch. And he yanks at me.

"Little pretty lady come here!" He screams as I run in the direction Luke was.

Another guy grabs my arm I turn around and find Michael.

"Mike oh gosh thanks." I say as he helps me further trough all the people.

"What was happening?" He asks.

"Just a man trying to rape me." As we find Luke he looks so worried. His eyes are dark blue and he is sweating.

"Thanks Mike." He says and he takes my hand again.

"Never scare me that much again." He says and he kisses my forehead.

"He touched me." I mumble and Luke's mouth forms a 'o' shape.

"Where is that dick?" He yells.

"Calm down he was probably drunk." I say and I pat his back softly.

Behind me I find Ashton and a girl dancing. The girl has beautiful long brown hair, a little bit darker than mine. Mikey already made his way back to the bar.

"I really want to leave." I whisper into Luke's ear.

"C'mon." He whispers back and takes my arm.

"Mm thanks." I say as Luke takes his leather jacket off and places it around me. I feel the cold wind from outside again.

We walk along the street. Luke stops as we arrive at the tour bus. A bodyguard opens the door. Paul is in the club watching the boys.

Luke steps into the tour bus after me and we quietly fall back onto the couch spreading my legs I close my eyes.

"Gosh I am tired." I complain as I take Luke's jacket off.

"Did the guy hurt you?" Luke asks as he jumps on the couch next to me, slowly taking his jacket from the couch and dumping it behind the couch.

"Not really." I say sadly.

"Did you like it?" Luke asks and I chuckle.

"Like? Luke I would never like it if it weren't your warm hands touching me." Luke smirked.

"So you don't care if I?" He slowly took my top off. He ripped my bra off and started kissing every part of my chest.

"No." I say licking my lips as I plant my lips on his feeling the cold of his piercing.

"Mm." Luke answers my kiss my hand slides down under his top making him moan softly.

Slowly tugging at his jeans he stops me.

"No first time sex in a tour bus babe." He whispers and lifts me up from the couch taking our clothes on his shoulder.

I take my pants off and hop in my bunk putting a top on to secure for the other guys.

Luke jumps next to me in only his boxer. I quietly check his tall body out. The tattoos are filling up almost every part. Except for the area near his heart.

Except for "Liz" -his mom's name- it's clean.

"You look so fit." I whisper in his ear as my hands travel along his abs.

"Jul." Luke moans.

I slowly bite his neck making goosebumps appear on his whole body.

Suddenly he takes control and pushes my small body down. Groaning he pulls my shirt up, he kisses my chest. Moving up he leaves a huge hickey under my breast. I gasp.

"Luke!" I complain as he smirks at me.

*

We are still in my bunk, to awake to sleep to lazy to do anything.

"Are you okay if I tattoo you after tour? Did you already figure out what you want." Luke says making me turn my face to his. He carefully places my hair behind my ear.

"What?" I squeak I am to scared to be honest.

"Well you told me I would give you a tattoo." Luke says he sound quite serious.

"B-but."

"If you don't want it it's okay, but your body would be even more beautiful with a tattoo."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"What should I get then?" I ask quietly as I sudden realize an amazing idea.

"Be right back." I say and I jump out the bunk. Stealing Luke's phone I press in Joel's number.

"Luke I am not-"

"It's me Joel." I almost whisper.

"Sis?"

"Yeah I was wondering if you could do something for me."

"Is it something with the dickhead?"

"Can you find my diary for me?"

"Sure but why?"

"Page 23 what date is on the top."

"6th of July 2013"

"Oh okay well thank you. You can put my diary away again. I'll pick it up sometime."

"Why?"

"Doesn't matter."

(A/N the 6th of July is the day i fell in love with 5sos lol i googled them)

I click Joel away and rush back to Luke who is lying in my bunk being the handsome hunk he is.

"I think I know what I want."

"Mm." Luke just mumbles and he turns his face to mine.

"What?" He asks as I climb back over him.

"The date from when we first met." I almost whisper. He looks at me and his dark eyes turn light. A smile forms on his lips and he scratches the back of his neck.

"You would do that?" He asks questionable.

I nod and kiss his forehead.

"Night Lukeypoo."

------------------------

Comment Share Vote!